Author Topic: Cloward-Piven at the border  (Read 302 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Cloward-Piven at the border
« on: June 09, 2014, 04:42:03 PM »
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 04:42:46 PM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Cloward-Piven at the border
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 06:30:06 PM »
If you did not just see it, I recommend that you Tivo tonight's Special Report.  Britt Hume just gave the most cogent and passionately informed explanation of who these kids are, and what they have endured just to get to our border.  Hume's talk left me speechless, and a bit choked up quite frankly, and it is the most informed opinion about this subject that I have seen.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 07:03:48 PM »
He said that we should keep them. That will only make things much worse. It sends up the flag that says, if you make it here by any means at all, you can stay.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 08:01:26 PM »
He said that we should keep them. That will only make things much worse. It sends up the flag that says, if you make it here by any means at all, you can stay.

Have you seen any of the murderous drug cartel execution videos that are coming out of Central America??  The brutal beheadings with axes and chainsaws??  I will not link any of them here, but there are plenty of sites that feature those on a regular basis, and it is that kind of brutality that these minor children are fleeing.

Please explain to me how allowing these kids humanitarian entrance "makes things much worse".  Considering what they have been through, how could it get much worse??

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 08:07:22 PM »
Chieftan wrote above:
[[ Britt Hume just gave the most cogent and passionately informed explanation of who these kids are, and what they have endured just to get to our border.  Hume's talk left me speechless, and a bit choked up quite frankly, and it is the most informed opinion about this subject that I have seen. ]]

I don't care.
I don't care how heart-wrenching their stories may be.
They should be turned away and sent back - EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

If we do not do this, we send a message to the entire world:
Send your unwanted here!
As many millions as you can muster -- the numbers have no meaning.
Get rid of your excess population by sending them to America.

And destroy what remains of our country and our culture in the process.

Call me heartless if you wish.
I don't care about the world's children (that's the truth).
That's not my, nor our, problem.
I -DO- care about the future of this country.

That -IS- our problem...

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 10:24:40 AM »
Who is footing the bill to get them all here?  Someone MUST be paying for it.  That may tell us what this mass migration of kids is really about.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf