Author Topic: TREASON!! OBAMA ARMS TALIBAN TO ATTACK AMERICAN MILITARY  (Read 1036 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
TREASON!! OBAMA ARMS TALIBAN TO ATTACK AMERICAN MILITARY
« on: June 09, 2014, 05:44:46 pm »
http://ulstermanbooks.com/treason-obama-arms-taliban-attack-american-military/

Oh my.  What has long been speculated, now appears confirmed.  Weapons given three years earlier by the Obama administration to rebel forces in Libya have found their way into the hands of the Taliban and are being used to attack American military.  And guess what country made the delivery of those weapons?  None other than Qatar, the same nation that helped broker the 5 for 1 prisoner exchange with the Obama White House.

(An American military chopper shot down in Afghanistan by missiles obtained via Benghazi and the Obama administration)

I have long been convinced that what happened before, during, and after the Benghazi Massacre of 2012 went far beyond the killing of a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.  I hinted at the potential truth behind Benghazi in my novel, MAC WALKER’S BENGHAZI.  A just published report from the New York Post confirms what I and so many others have long held – that Benghazi was a weapons to terrorists cover-up, similar to what took place with the Fast and Furious scandal that plagued the Obama administration years earlier.  With Benghazi though, these weapons were delivered to forces that had long declared war on the United States, meaning the Obama administration engaged in TREASON by knowingly arming the enemies of America.  It now seems quite possible that the entire 5 for 1 Taliban exchange is merely part of a massive weapons to terrorists cover up initiated by the Obama administration.

Here is an applicable excerpt from the New York Post report:

How the Taliban got their hands on modern US missiles

The Obama administration isn’t only giving the Taliban back its commanders — it’s giving them weapons.

My sources in the US Special Operations community believe the Stinger fired against the Chinook was part of the same lot the CIA turned over to the ­Qataris in early 2011, weapons Hillary Rodham Clinton’s State Department intended for anti-Khadafy forces in Libya.

They believe the Qataris delivered between 50 and 60 of those same Stingers to the Taliban in early 2012, and an additional 200 SA-24 Igla-S surface-to-air missiles.LINK

There is is reader, Qatar has been delivering American weapons via Benghazi to the Taliban. Those weapons have in turn been used to attack U.S. military in Afghanistan.  Remember, the Obama administration has not gone after a single figure responsible for the Benghazi Massacre.  NOT ONE.  And now we find out that weapons the administration sent to Benghazi were obtained by Qatar and then sent to the Taliban to be used against American soldiers.

What if the Taliban, and/or Qatar threatened to expose the administration in its complicity in helping to kill/wound U.S. military?  What if that leverage was used to then get five of its top Taliban officers released, and Bowe Bergdahl was merely cover for that transaction?

“My god, my god, what has become of our country?”

Posted by
ulsterman
June 9, 2014

http://nypost.com/2014/06/08/how-the-taliban-got-their-hands-on-modern-us-missiles/
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 05:46:35 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: TREASON!! OBAMA ARMS TALIBAN TO ATTACK AMERICAN MILITARY
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 06:00:10 pm »
DW Ulsterman "And guess what country made the delivery of those weapons? None other than Qatar, the same nation that helped broker the 5 for 1 prisoner exchange with the Obama White House."
11 mins · Like · 7

DW Ulsterman "The Stinger tracked back to a lot that had been signed out by the CIA recently,"

DW Ulsterman "What if the Taliban, and/or Qatar threatened to expose the administration in its complicity in helping to kill/wound U.S. military? What if that leverage was used to then get five of its top Taliban officers released, and Bowe Bergdahl was merely cover for that transaction?"
9 mins · Like · 8

DW Ulsterman "There it is reader, Qatar has been delivering American weapons via Benghazi to the Taliban. Those weapons have in turn been used to attack U.S. military in Afghanistan. Remember, the Obama administration has not gone after a single figure responsible for the Benghazi Massacre. NOT ONE. And now we find out that weapons the administration sent to Benghazi were obtained by Qatar and then sent to the Taliban to be used against American soldiers."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 06:13:43 pm »
Treason, plain and simple. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 06:19:40 pm »
No treason on the facts as described, simply atrociously bad judgment.  Some of the weapons Carter and Reagan handed out to the Afghans during the Soviet occupation no doubt ended up being used against US forces someplace else by someone who got them from the people the US gave them to.  Does that make Carter or Reagan guilty of treason?

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 06:37:08 pm »
No treason on the facts as described, simply atrociously bad judgment.  Some of the weapons Carter and Reagan handed out to the Afghans during the Soviet occupation no doubt ended up being used against US forces someplace else by someone who got them from the people the US gave them to.  Does that make Carter or Reagan guilty of treason?

Maybe.

We can't do anything about Ronnie... he's dead, but I say we get Carter and Obama.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 06:37:38 pm »
Maybe.

We can't do anything about Ronnie... he's dead, but I say we get Carter and Obama.

:silly:

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 06:43:01 pm »
Maybe.

You'll get no argument from me!  Can we throw Bill Clinton in there too?

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 06:43:33 pm »
I'd like to point something out:

Flinging around accusations of treason and demanding impeachment or, from really far out in left field, a RICO prosecution of the administration, really doesn't get a lot of traction with most non-aligned voters; it certainly gets the base riled up, but then again the GOP doesn't really need to get the base all riled up (although it does need to do a better job of explaining why we should set aside our intramural differences).  Not only that, it gives the democrat party a flashpoint around which to rally.

A much, much better approach would be to maintain a steady drumbeat of commentary on just how incompetent and irresponsible this administration - and all of the high-ranking democrats - have been.  There's certainly more than enough fodder for that by now.  Non-aligned voters will be a lot more worried about reckless incompetence and irresponsibility - as well as the democrats' general unwillingness to address Obama's incompetence for purely political reasons - and will be much more attracted to someone who explains why this incompetence has gotten so bad, what it's wrought, and - most importantly - what the solutions are to start repairing the damage caused by eight years of democrat party incompetence and irresponsibility.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 07:03:41 pm »
I think my chances of winning the Powerball are better than the chances of Obama ever being impeached.  We've become desensitized to our leaders breaking the law with impunity.  But, the Republican Party establishment now has to get their base excited about voting for them again - they absolutely MUST keep the drumbeat steady - and steadily LOUDER too! 

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 07:05:45 pm »
I think my chances of winning the Powerball are better than the chances of Obama ever being impeached.  We've become desensitized to our leaders breaking the law with impunity.  But, the Republican Party establishment now has to get their base excited about voting for them again - they absolutely MUST keep the drumbeat steady - and steadily LOUDER too! 

yes, but they should avoid beating the drums for something that will hurt us - impeachment and/or treason - and should concentrate on what will help us.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2014, 07:26:26 pm »
In the run-up to November, the administration can help democrat candidates by painting Republicans as crazy extremists. Republicans sometimes volunteer to help the democrats.

--Calling for impeachment.

--Tea Party Bundy ranch militia extremists kill cops in Las Vegas. (Gadsen flag)

--Whatever comes next.

Republicans need to be careful what they say.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2014, 07:27:19 pm »
In the run-up to November, the administration can help democrat candidates by painting Republicans as crazy extremists. Republicans sometimes volunteer to help the democrats.

--Calling for impeachment.

--Tea Party Bundy ranch militia extremists kill cops in Las Vegas. (Gadsen flag)

--Whatever comes next.

Republicans need to be careful what they say.

only "sometimes"?  you're too gracious by far.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2014, 07:30:44 pm »
yes, but they should avoid beating the drums for something that will hurt us - impeachment and/or treason - and should concentrate on what will help us.

The most effective way to "sell" this is to keep presenting these facts of extreme incompetence, lawbreaking and possibly treason - keep presenting this to make the voter come to his own conclusion, that these are impeachable or punishable offenses - and that only a DRASTIC change of direction can begin to fix what is wrong.  Don't preach it, sell it. 

Oceander

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2014, 01:52:50 am »
The most effective way to "sell" this is to keep presenting these facts of extreme incompetence, lawbreaking and possibly treason - keep presenting this to make the voter come to his own conclusion, that these are impeachable or punishable offenses - and that only a DRASTIC change of direction can begin to fix what is wrong.  Don't preach it, sell it. 

the GOP won't get any traction with talk of treason or impeachment - that is simply too far outside the comfort zone of the voters the GOP needs to attract.  Such talk will do nothing more than chase them away.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2014, 03:44:05 am »
the GOP won't get any traction with talk of treason or impeachment - that is simply too far outside the comfort zone of the voters the GOP needs to attract.  Such talk will do nothing more than chase them away.

Agreed. Stick with incompetence, stupidity, lackadaisical management and indifference. Far more damaging to the Dems in the short, medium and long terms.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

SPQR

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2014, 03:55:31 am »
Agreed. Stick with incompetence, stupidity, lackadaisical management and indifference. Far more damaging to the Dems in the short, medium and long terms.

They will not vote for impeachment because the process takes too long. I called David Schippers several years ago and he said that it would be rare  next to impossible for an impeachment. He was extremely livid about the whole process and asked again would he ask to be the prosecutor he gave an "No". I also got an autographed picture from him too.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 04:53:48 am by Trigger »

Oceander

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2014, 04:42:18 am »

exactly.  why stand on tip-toe and try to grab the high fruit when the low-hanging fruit is there in abundance and ripe for the plucking.