Author Topic: Kim Jong-Un Publicly Executes 80 In North Korea For "Reading Bibles, Watching Television"  (Read 397 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline olde north church

Perhaps the Good REVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV-RUND should have started with weapons.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online Fishrrman

[[ Kim Jong-Un Publicly Executes 80 In North Korea For "Reading Bibles, Watching Television" ]]

If the left had its way, he'd be hired on here as "Secretary of Re-education" to ensure that all the Euro folks "learned the new ways of America" properly....

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Perhaps the Good REVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV-RUND should have started with weapons.

Bad idea, my friend. You get killed for a bible. If you are a peasant, your entire family line gets obliterated for a weapon.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline olde north church

Bad idea, my friend. You get killed for a bible. If you are a peasant, your entire family line gets obliterated for a weapon.

Killed for Bible, 3 generations in labor camp.  There are things more important than life.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
It has always seemed odd to me that the only ones who fully understand how potent a weapon the Bible and the Lord's Grace are are communist dictators. If they were not a weapon in the hands of the people, they would not be so feared.

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
It has always seemed odd to me that the only ones who fully understand how potent a weapon the Bible and the Lord's Grace are are communist dictators. If they were not a weapon in the hands of the people, they would not be so feared.

The opiate of the masses?
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The opiate of the masses?

:tongue2:

If it keeps the masses quiet and subservient, despots would be passing bibles out by the shovel load and making bible study mandatory.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf