Author Topic: Barack Obama Keeps Illegals In Deplorable Conditions Just To Advance His Agenda  (Read 290 times)

rangerrebew

Barack Obama Keeps Illegals In Deplorable Conditions Just To Advance His Agenda

Posted By Frank Camp on Jun 6, 2014 | 20 Comments

“Let it be your constant method to look into the design of people’s actions, and see what they would be at, as often as it is practicable; and to make this custom the more significant, practice it first upon yourself.” – Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius is one of my favorite philosophers, because of his deep understanding of human nature. I truly believe that the largest, and yet the most insidious problem facing us today, as a species, is how little we understand human nature. We have become so dependent on the opinions of others that we have lost nearly all ability to make inferences of our own. We read, and watch, and listen to pundits, and politicians, and we intake everything they say without really dissecting it. We’ve lost the ability to discern. We’ve lost the gift of logical thought.

Marcus Aurelius makes a sound argument. He says that we must examine the designs behind the actions of other people. We need to see the ends, and trace the means, so that we may discover the origin, meaning the motivation which gave them the impetus to move forward with whatever it is they proceeded to do. This is especially important in politics. I’m a conservative because I have examined—to the best of my ability—the motivating factors behind the policies of the Democrats, and the Republicans. I have found that the motivations of the Democrats are often selfish, dark, and sometimes ruthless. The Republicans have also adopted the motivations of the Democrats over the last two decades, which is why I label myself as a conservative, rather than a Republican.

Speaking specifically, one of the most incendiary of topics is illegal immigration, and the Democrat position is loaded with ruthless, and dangerous motivations. Their arguments are weak, and they advocate policies that are anathema to a healthy nation. Amnesty would harm the economy, and take jobs away from citizens. It’s unfair to those who waited years legally to get here, and, most obviously, it rewards law breaking. The Democrats will tell you the opposite of everything I just said, and to top it all off, they will emotionally charge amnesty by calling it a humanitarian issue.

When someone is losing an argument, they often resort to emotional tactics. They will fuse the debate with emotional language, and attempt to tie the issue to your heart, in the hopes that your irrational heart will override your rational brain. This is what Democrats are doing. They are trying to make amnesty about families, and children; they are tugging at your heart strings. Above all, they want you to believe that they care. They want you to believe that the welfare of these illegal immigrants is their true concern. Given that, one would think that the Democrats, or the Democrat president, would not have illegal immigrants housed in squalor, but that’s exactly what’s happening.

According to Brandon Darby, of Beitbart:

“Breitbart Texas obtained internal federal government photos depicting the conditions of foreign children warehoused by authorities on U.S. soil…”

The conditions in which these illegal immigrants are housed are pretty rough. Sylvia Longmire, border expert for Breitbart, describes what’s happening:

“Now the results of this mismanagement are thousands of individuals living in inhumane conditions for an indeterminate period of time…The Obama administration’s band-aid fix has been to ship a good portion of these immigrants — many of whom are weak, emotionally vulnerable, sick, and confused — to other sectors as far as San Diego county in California and release them with no obligation other than to show up for a hearing in 15 days.”

Look at what is being said versus what is being done. Obama, and the Democrats claim all day long that they care so much about the plight of these people, yet when it comes down to it, their agenda comes first. The agenda–in case you were wondering–is to flood the American electorate with amnestied voters, who will always vote Democrat. The result of this would be that a conservative would never again win national office. With that, their only real concern is getting more illegals here. It doesn’t matter their condition, as long as they keep them in the United States. So, they keep them in these deplorable conditions, and then ship them to other states, simply dropping them off anywhere. Agenda first.

Human nature, selfish ambitions, and ruthless motivations, this is the Democrat Party. Unfortunately, the Democrats have the media to spin whatever they need, so Americans who have lost all ability to discern good from bad will just sit back, and take it all in. Don’t believe it. Find the designs, and you will know the man.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/6019/barack-obama-keeps-illegals-deplorable-conditions-just-advance-agenda/#rZjrZMxPulezLkmk.99