Author Topic: Central American news agencies reportedly telling people it is easy to cross the U.S. border  (Read 302 times)

rangerrebew

Central American news agencies reportedly telling people it is easy to cross the U.S. border

Friday, Jun 6, 2014 at 1:49 PM EDT

Glenn has spoken about the spike of unaccompanied immigrant children caught crossing the southern border. The Obama Administration claims some 60,000 children will attempt to cross the border this year alone, and last month the federal government set up emergency temporary housing for these children at Lackland Air Force Base near San Antonio.

As Fox News reported, earlier this week President Obama called the surge of children an “urgent humanitarian situation.” On Monday, the White House asked Congress for an extra $1.4 billion in federal money to help cope with this problem. President Obama said the U.S. would continue to house the children at two military bases.

On radio this morning, Glenn refused to believe this “urgent” situation is purely coincidental.

Your browser does not support iframes.
Get Glenn Live! On TheBlaze TV

“I think another prediction came true this week. Earlier this week, I said, ‘Who is sending a message to the Mexican population?’ We have to find out who is sending a message to the Mexican population,” Glenn said. “I don’t believe it is just, ‘Hey, we’re going to pass comprehensive immigration reform.’ I think that it is a coordinated message… So I said, ‘You watch. We’re going to find out, somebody is ginning up the machine.’”

As it turns out, it is believed most of these children crossing the border are coming from Central American, and a new report from KRGV-TV sheds a new light as to why this influx is occurring.

KRGV reports:

Central Americans say news reports in their countries are encouraging them to make the journey north to the United States.

A mother and child told CHANNEL 5 NEWS that the message being disseminated in their country is, “go to America with your child, you won’t be turned away.”

Advertisement

The woman, Nora Griselda Bercian Diaz, from Guatemala, said she endured threats from the Zetas and extortion from corrupt Mexican police. She eventually crossed the Rio Grande with her 6-year-old Delmi Griselda Paul Bercian by her side.

The woman said she wants a U.S. education for her daughter.

“The news reports in Guatemala, and I assume other countries, are telling their citizens that America will welcome you and your children with open arms,” Pat said exasperatedly. “And we’ll give you a bus ticket to get there.”

Given the rhetoric of the Obama Administration up until this point, Glenn really isn’t surprised this is occurring.

“Have we heard the Administration not sending that message,” Glenn asked. “I will guarantee you – if there were any enterprising, real journalist… this Administration or a friend of this Administration has quietly spread that word through all of Mexico and South America: Come to America… I know it to be true… They’re all in on it.”

See the complete KRGV report HERE.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/06/06/central-american-news-agencies-reportedly-telling-people-it-is-easy-to-cross-the-u-s-border/
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 08:41:08 am by rangerrebew »