Author Topic: Lindsey Graham attempts to issue Obama a stern warning… makes fool of himself instead  (Read 327 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/06/05/lindsey-graham-attempts-to-issue-obama-a-stern-warning-makes-fool-of-himself-instead/

No byline
June 5, 2014

In the aftermath of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl’s release in exchange for five high-level terrorists, pundits and politicians from both sides of the aisle have questioned the legality of the Obama Administration’s actions. On Wednesday, Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) got in on the action – issuing what he probably hoped would be a stern warning to the President. In reality, Graham made a fool of himself.

“Well, Lindsey Graham has come out with quite a tough stand,” Glenn joked on radio this morning. “Whew. I don’t know how he is going to pull this off.”

Instead of condemning President Obama’s recent actions, Graham told The Hill there “will be people” calling the President’s impeachment… the next time he dares to release prisoners without providing Congress proper notice.

“It’s going to be impossible for them to flow prisoners out of Gitmo now without a huge backlash,” Graham said. “There will be people on our side calling for his impeachment if he did that.”

“Oh, man. He gotcha. Boom,” Glenn quipped. “Wow, it’s tough talk from Lindsey Graham. I’m shaking in my boots. I am really worried about what’s going to happen to the president now that Lindsey Graham has come out and said, ‘I just want you to know somebody is going to talk about something next time.’ All right. Who wants some lunch?”

Graham just so happens to be up for reelection this year, and Glenn, Pat, and Stu believe his tepid, hand off approach is an attempt to look necessarily outraged while not really taking a stand.

“I know you lied to us about a whole bunch of stuff here and I’m really upset, but I’m not going to do anything this time. The next time you do it, I’m not going do anything either,” Glenn concluded sarcastically. “But I want to you know… the third time you do this, I think there might be some people that will call the U.N. ambassador and they might write a strong letter… The fourth time, I’m going to come out with a press conference, and I’ll talk about somebody else that might do something. But I’m not going to do anything myself.”
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024