Author Topic: Onlookers steal groceries from SUV after driver dies in fatal crash - a shocking glimpse into the coming food riots  (Read 455 times)

rangerrebew

Onlookers steal groceries from SUV after driver dies in fatal crash - a shocking glimpse into the coming food riots

Friday, June 06, 2014
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Tags: stealing groceries, fatal crash, food riots

(NaturalNews) Most Americans are living in a fairytale where they think grocery stores will always have fully-stocked shelves and local police will always respond when they dial 911. In truth, despite the best efforts of our men and women in blue, society sits atop a thin veneer of what I call "feigned politeness," underneath which festers the ever-present potential for social chaos: thievery, murder and violence.

Today a 23-year-old woman in Houston was killed in a car crash after pulling out of a private drive into fast-moving traffic. After she was killed, onlookers stole the groceries out of the back of her SUV.

As the Houston Chronicle reports (1):

"...eyewitnesses told police they saw people steal groceries out of the dead woman's SUV."

It's not yet clear whether this happened while the mother lay dead in her SUV or after her body was removed. It's difficult to imagine someone stealing groceries out of a vehicle once emergency responders arrive on the scene, so it seems more likely this theft took place while the woman's dead body and injured children were still in the vehicle.

My heart goes out to this young mother for the double tragedy -- she not only lost her life but was also spiritually insulted by onlookers who stole her groceries instead of trying to help the woman or her children.

I have to ask: What kind of anti-human criminal witnesses a fatal car crash and sees it as an opportunity to score some free groceries?

It's this kind of callous, uncaring, cold-hearted attitude that now seems to pervade American society -- a society that has lost its way and abandoned ethics, values and compassion.

A hint of far worse things to come
Keep in mind this took place during a time when society is relatively civil. There has been no nuclear attack from Russia, no nationwide power grid failure, no shut down of government-funded EBT cards and no social unrest to speak of. Yet even in these relatively peaceful times, people are stealing groceries out of the car of a fatal accident victim.

This, I believe, is a sign of where things are headed. And it's not a pretty picture.

Fortunately, we have it good right now. I enjoy living in a relatively civilized society where most people obey traffic rules, courteously stand in line at the grocery store and adhere to the kind of boundaries every civil society must have in place in order to function. I'm more than happy to play by the same rules as part of this "social contract" of politeness which benefits everyone. But I'm also not naive about how rapidly all the niceties can vanish in a crisis. Nor am I blind to the reality that some people are lifelong criminals, mentally insane, or poisoned with heavy metals to the point where they've lost control of their own impulses.

So while I gladly participate in a polite society, I also recognize it's an artificial social construct which can suddenly collapse in a variety of circumstances.

How quickly the politeness of society can disappear might even surprise you. I've personally witnessed the rapid breakdown of human politeness in developing nations, where desperation transforms seemingly nice people into dangerous criminals. I've trained alongside cops who have shared true stories of what they witness behind the curtain, in the private homes of wife abusers and drug dealers. And I've known quite a number of soldiers and veterans who have horrifyingly witnessed acts of violence so undignified and insane that they refuse to even talk about them to most people.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/045465_stealing_groceries_fatal_crash_food_riots.html#ixzz33txhPWK3