Author Topic: Dianne Feinstein: No threat to Bergdahl  (Read 228 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Dianne Feinstein: No threat to Bergdahl
« on: June 06, 2014, 02:49:47 PM »

Support the USO

Offline flowers

Re: Dianne Feinstein: No threat to Bergdahl
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 03:22:39 PM »
DiFi does this from time to time. She spits out the truth and then gets her mind right and follows the regimes story.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 03:25:42 PM »
DiFi does this from time to time. She spits out the truth and then gets her mind right and follows the regimes story.

I were thinking the same. Took a look at her bio, out of curiosity, and she is pretty centerist for a Democrat though. I guess the odd bit of honesty shouldn't come as a surprise, especially as she gets older.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 05:35:14 PM »

I give her great credit for taking her responsibilities on the Intelligence Committee very seriously.  She has worked very hard to build herself a great deal of credibility on intelligence matters, and in fact would likely be a qualified candidate for head of Central Intelligence.  This is as close as she will come to calling a Democrat President a liar, but in fact that is exactly what she is doing here.  I suspect she's had enough of amateur hour.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 05:43:51 PM »
I give her great credit for taking her responsibilities on the Intelligence Committee very seriously.  She has worked very hard to build herself a great deal of credibility on intelligence matters, and in fact would likely be a qualified candidate for head of Central Intelligence.  This is as close as she will come to calling a Democrat President a liar, but in fact that is exactly what she is doing here.  I suspect she's had enough of amateur hour.

I defer to your opinion - but yes. The reading I have done about her - quite a lot in the last few hours, got curious about her - would tend to agree with your assessment. If it wasn't for her age, she'd make an amazing National Security Adviser and would bring some adult supervision to the White House. She might even have a slight chance of reigning Obama in at times. She doesn't tend to brown nose much and is too respected to ignore completely.
Still - I'd rather have her chairing the Intelligence Committee than some dweeb with his eye on the main chance and patronage.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf