Author Topic: Gwyneth Paltrow: Mean words hurt water’s feelings  (Read 520 times)

rangerrebew

Gwyneth Paltrow: Mean words hurt water’s feelings
« on: June 06, 2014, 02:38:39 pm »
Gwyneth Paltrow: Mean words hurt water’s feelings

Posted on June 6, 2014 by Paraclete

This creature is the antithesis of a normal and healthy, functioning human being. In other words, liberals, progressives, or what have you. These creatures truly do have mental disorders. They should never be allowed to handle sharp objects….. Nor hold positions of any kind of authority.

But yet, there’s Harry Reid, Hillary Clinton, Henry Waxman, Bab’s Boxer, Nancy Pelosi, John Conyers, Sheila Jackson Lee, and their ring leader, “the boy”, the mental midget himself, Barry the Rat. All these, AND MORE, show and display the attributes of mentally deficient individuals. 

Somewhere, communities across our Republic are missing their village idiots.

Fox News

First she consciously uncoupled from her husband.

Then she said being criticized on social media was just like war.

Now Gwyneth Paltrow has somehow trumped both!

The Oscar winning actor and mother of two believes bad vibes can bum out water.

Yes, we’re talking H2O.

“I am fascinated by the growing science behind the energy of consciousness and its effects on matter,” she wrote on her website GOOP. “I have long had Dr Emoto’s coffee table book on how negativity changes the structure of water, how the molecules behave differently depending on the words or music being expressed around it.”

Her scientists friend Dr. Habib Sadeghi described an experiment where “Emoto poured pure water into vials labelled with negative phrases like ‘I hate you’ or ‘Fear’. After 24 hours, the water was frozen, and no longer crystallised under the microscope: It yielded grey, misshapen clumps instead of beautiful lace-like crystals.”

In contrast, he wrote water labeled “’I love you’ or ‘Peace’” produced  “gleaming, perfectly hexagonal crystals.”

See – its science!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/06/05/gwyneth-paltrow-mean-words-hurts-water-feelings/?intcmp=features

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 02:39:50 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Gwyneth Paltrow: Mean words hurt water’s feelings
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 03:07:09 pm »
This is probably complete bunk BS, but I've seen several things like this:
http://www.noetic.org/research/project/effects-distant-intention-water-crystal-formation/

It could be picking the results they wanted from random formations, starting with the assumption and looking for what fit, or completely pulling it out of their a**. OR, maybe there is something else we don't know.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 03:12:49 pm »
It won't be long until the entire left is calling those who don't believe that insulting water hurts its feelings, 'deniers' and 'anti-science.'

Gwyneth is just one step ahead of the rest of her ilk.....   

btw, as a musician, I do know that playing hard rock kills plants and classical music helps them grow, so maybe Gwyn is on to something.   :dx1:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 03:22:28 pm »
It won't be long until the entire left is calling those who don't believe that insulting water hurts its feelings, 'deniers' and 'anti-science.'

Gwyneth is just one step ahead of the rest of her ilk.....   

btw, as a musician, I do know that playing hard rock kills plants and classical music helps them grow, so maybe Gwyn is on to something.   :dx1:

Well, I have seen some pictures on the internet that are supposed to show how water that has been "prayed over" looks different frozen when compared to water that has not received prayers.  Don't know if true or not, but if you believe in prayer - you have to believe that it's possible. 

:shrug:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 03:24:50 pm »

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -- Hunter S. Thompson

:smokin:

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 04:01:45 pm »
                 [/
“I am fascinated by the growing science behind the energy of consciousness and its effects on matter,” she wrote on her website GOOP. “I have long had Dr Emoto’s coffee table book on how negativity changes the structure of water, how the molecules behave differently depending on the words or music being expressed around it.”

Mad as a  march hare!  :silly:
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2014, 06:32:26 pm »
I believe in the power of prayer,  but not when it comes to changing the molecular makeup of water. And I have proof.    I always pray my ice won’t melt and water-down my margarita, but I can’t get it to work.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 10:15:51 pm »
Water doesn't seem to mind when it is looking between my teeth and uvula and headed for my stomach.  I would think that should make water tremble.  And then when the water exits the  body - well you get it.