Author Topic: Mr President, you are my Commander-in-Chief. Get me out of jail.' Hero Marine rotting away in Mexican prison for making 'driving mistake' in desperate plea to Obama for help to free him as he did Bowe Bergdahl  (Read 858 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2650114/EXCLUSIVE-Mr-President-Commander-Chief-Get-jail-US-Marine-rotting-away-Mexican-prison-making-driving-mistake-begs-Obama-help-free-did-Bowe-Bergdahl.html

EXCLUSIVE: Mr President, you are my Commander-in-Chief. Get me out of jail.' Hero Marine rotting away in Mexican prison for making 'driving mistake' in desperate plea to Obama for help to free him as he did Bowe Bergdahl

Sgt Andrew Tahmooressi has been held in a Mexican prison for two months for making a wrong turn and entering Mexico with registered guns
    He is pleading to President Obama to help him the way he helped POW Bowe Bergdahl. 'I am being treated like a POW too,' he says
    He was stripped naked and chained to a bedpost. When they undid the chains he was so weak he could not walk
    At one point he was shackled to a bed with a four point restraint. That is not right. 'No soldier, no person should have to endure that sort of treatment'
    Apart from fears about his health, mom Jill Tahmooressi said her son has already spent $20,000 and he has yet to appear in court
    'All I want is for my son to come home. That is what any mother who has a son in the military wants'

By Paul Thompson In Weston, Florida

Published: 18:20 EST, 5 June 2014 | Updated: 23:49 EST, 5 June 2014

A US Marine held in a Mexican jail for over two months after mistakenly entering the country with guns has made an impassioned plea today for President Obama to secure his release.

Sgt Andrew Tahmooressi said as the head of the military Mr Obama should get personally involved in his plight.

'Mr. President, you are my Commander in Chief. Please get me out of jail.'

Speaking exclusively to Mail Online from his Mexican prison, the 25-year-old said: 'I am still in the Marines and President Obama is my Commander in Chief.

continued...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Hope they can keep making a big stink about this one.

Makes a good example of Bambi's duplicity...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Relic

Hope they can keep making a big stink about this one.

Makes a good example of Bambi's duplicity...

Notice that it's only in England where this story gets covered.

Offline GourmetDan

Notice that it's only in England where this story gets covered.

Yes, I've started to visit the DailyMail site more often to get info on stories the American press won't cover.

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline musiclady

Juan Williams (poor fellow) thinks that since we are not 'at war' with Mexico, this Marine shouldn't concern the CinC.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.