Author Topic: Soldier Trashing Bergdahl Received ‘Other Than Honorable’ Discharge  (Read 393 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/06/soldier-trashing-bergdahl-received-other

Via Liberaland. By: rintintin, 6/5/2014 5:54:46 PM

Josh Korder, a former Army sergeant from Minnesota who served with Bowe Bergdahl, signed a non-disclosure agreement, and admits he may be in violation of that by speaking out. He also left the service with an “other than honorable” discharge.

He came forward Monday claiming Bergdahl deserted his post and shouldn’t be celebrated.

“Any of us would have died for him while he was with us and then for him to just leave us like that, it was a very big betrayal,” Korder said in an earlier interview with CNN.

Korder believes Bergdahl walked away from his post and isn’t the hero he’s being hailed…

“He is at best a deserter, and at worst a traitor,” Korder said in an earlier interview with CNN…

Korder did sign a nondisclosure agreement about this situation. His family told WCCO he knows the risk he’s taking by talking.

Korder was recently discharged, which was listed as “other than honorable.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They are now trashing anyone who speaks out against Bergdahl
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SlapLeather

Triple down...

They control the narrative.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

Offline sinkspur

Triple down...

They control the narrative.

If you mean Obama, no "they" don't.   The cat's out of the bag on this douche Bergdahl.  He's a deserter and it's already part of the culture.

Yeah, the thugs who support Obammy will trot out anything they can.  But, they can't contravene the testimony of NINE SOLDIERS.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline SlapLeather

If you mean Obama, no "they" don't.   The cat's out of the bag on this douche Bergdahl.  He's a deserter and it's already part of the culture.

Yeah, the thugs who support Obammy will trot out anything they can.  But, they can't contravene the testimony of NINE SOLDIERS.

Ever hear of Gregory Hicks?