Author Topic: 'America cannot do a damn thing': Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei taunts President Obama claiming he doesn't have the guts for a military attack  (Read 492 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2649625/America-damn-thing-Irans-supreme-leader-Ayatollah-Ali-Khamenei-claims-President-Obama-doesnt-guts-military-attack-speech.html

'America cannot do a damn thing': Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei taunts President Obama claiming he doesn't have the guts for a military attack

Leader was speaking at an event commemorating the 25th anniversary of the death of his predecessor, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khamenei
    The 74-year-old Shiite Muslim cleric proclaimed that 'military attack is not a priority for Americans now'
    He stood on a podium amid banners boasting 'America Cannot Do a Damn Thing' as
    He was reacting to a speech President Obama gave to West Point last week in which he said every global threat does not justify a US military response

By Helen Pow

Published: 08:38 EST, 5 June 2014 | Updated: 08:59 EST, 5 June 2014

Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has taunted President Barack Obama, claiming that the U.S. no longer has the guts for battle.

Speaking at an event commemorating the 25th anniversary of the death of his predecessor, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khamenei, the 74-year-old Shiite Muslim cleric proclaimed that 'military attack is not a priority for Americans now.'

He stood on a podium amid banners boasting 'America Cannot Do a Damn Thing' as he reacted to a speech President Obama gave to West Point last week.

continued...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline NavyCanDo

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The man has a point there.

But I knew other posters would beat me to that first!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
He has neither the guts nor the desire!

I firmly believe that they are his real employers!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

He has neither the guts nor the desire!

I firmly believe that they are his real employers!

Neither guts, nor desire, and he's rapidly ensuring he doesn't have the capability.