Author Topic: Teen's Simple Question Makes Nancy Pelosi Look Ridiculous  (Read 463 times)

rangerrebew

Teen's Simple Question Makes Nancy Pelosi Look Ridiculous
« on: June 05, 2014, 09:07:24 am »
Teen's Simple Question Makes Nancy Pelosi Look Ridiculous

By Onan Coca   / 5 June 2014   / 0 Comments   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1W-fJpgZr0

How sad is it that it takes a teenager to ask Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) a real question? Sure, if you watch the video it seems that a child has completely flummoxed the ancient Representative from Californai, but don’t judge her too harshly. The media is constantly treating the Democrat Party with kid gloves – so when somebody asks a Democrat a real question they get very flustered.

In an effort to not make any Democrat angry, folks in the media hardly ever ask questions as straightforward as teenager Andrew Demeter does here. Perhaps they should start, or we may begin turning to High School children for the news…

Watch Nancy get her hat handed to her by a child… it’s a lot of fun.

Nancy Pelosi: "Well, I…I do not…I have questions about the metadata collection that they were, uh, collecting unless they had a reason to do so. Uh, so I found…I was one who…I didn't…I didn't support Amash, that resolution. I didn’t think that was the appropriate resolution… but I do think that the burden is on the, uh, department and I have fought them for years on the wide swath that they have put out there.”

I enjoy her squirming… but I really enjoy that she reminds everyone about who is really fighting for our rights. Men like Justin Amash (R-MI). Amash, authored a bill that would keep the NSA from spying on innocent Americans without just cause and a warrant. Which is interesting because the law seems to require that already – it’s just that the NSA ignores the Constitution.

It seems that our young filmmaker is just getting started; Demeter followed up his Pelosi interview with a conversation with the folks at Info Wars.

We need more young people like Andrew Demeter who are ready, willing and obviously able to handle the lies, distortion and weaknesses displayed by our media and our politicians. Will you join the fight?

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/6588/teens-simple-question-makes-nancy-pelosi-look-ridiculous/#tZiIAFlhpxw41fOJ.99
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 09:08:41 am by rangerrebew »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Teen's Simple Question Makes Nancy Pelosi Look Ridiculous
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 10:47:43 am »
Pelosi is suffering from full blown dementia. Any casual observer can see it clearly. Every time she answers a question, her answer is always incomprehensible. She talks in meaningless chatter, and fantasy land lies that she dreams up in her warped version of reality.

I am not saying this to be mean, but I really, seriously, believe that most of the time she could not tell you what what day, month, or year it is. She is gone. She is way out there.

She is the looniest of the left wing loons.

The funniest part is that she is too stupid to know how stupid she is. In her brain, she thinks she is 'important' and 'intellectual'. She does not know that she is a clown, with the mind of a 5 year old.

When she speaks, she takes on this kind of important, serious, demeanor, and then proceeds to say the most stupid nonsense anyone could ever imagine. It is ridiculous that a person like her, in her medical mental condition, still manages to hang on to her position when there are so many people who are infinitely more qualified and infinitely more, well, sane, than she is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.