Author Topic: Claire McCaskill: Bow Bergdahl 'rush to judgment' is 'un-American'  (Read 2859 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Claire McCaskill: Bow Bergdahl 'rush to judgment' is 'un-American'

By BURGESS EVERETT | 6/4/14 9:10 PM EDT

Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) on Wednesday evening lashed out at “un-American” rush to judgment over the military record of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, following an all-senators briefing on the prisoner swap that led to the soldier’s release.

One of the last senators to leave the two-hour meeting with administration officials, McCaskill said she hopes that eventually all the facts surrounding Bergdahl’s service are declassified “in fairness to the soldier and his family.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/claire-mccaskill-bow-bergdahl-rush-to-judgment-is-un-american-107462.html
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Claire McCaskill: Bow Bergdahl 'rush to judgment' is 'un-American'
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 01:29:31 am »

Watch.....they're going to claim he was a double agent.

It's their only hope, Obi-wan!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

SPQR

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 01:45:52 am »
What do you mean rush to judgement?  Six people died looking for Sgt Bergdahl and put many more soldiers at risk .Sgt Bergdahl may have given intelligence to the Taliban to how kill our soldiers. The Administration flagrantly broke the law by not notifying certain members of Congress, especially those in the defense,intelligence and foreign relations committees and the leadership of both parties. The President, Susan Rice, John Kerry and Chuck Hagel should be held accountable for their actions.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 01:50:26 am by Trigger »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 01:52:51 am »
The WH admin came to Cap Hill and had closed door briefings for over 2hrs tonight answering questions....well it seems a lot of the Dems [at least publicly] bought their version of events....now it turns political and everyone retreats into their political corners......How these RATS can constantly defend anything Obama does is beyond me...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

SPQR

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 01:54:28 am »
The WH admin came to Cap Hill and had closed door briefings for over 2hrs tonight answering questions....well it seems a lot of the Dems [at least publicly] bought their version of events....now it turns political and everyone retreats into their political corners......How these RATS can constantly defend anything Obama does is beyond me...

The President is 4 weeks to late giving a briefing. When Dianne Feinstein is hopping mad that she was not briefed several weeks ago about this.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 01:56:09 am by Trigger »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 01:59:49 am »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

SPQR

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 02:00:42 am »
The President is 4 weeks to late giving a briefing. When Dianne Feinstein is hopping mad that she was not briefed several weeks ago about this.

Dianne Feinstein must of give him a earful.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 02:00:43 am »
Hey Claire!!  Waddaya think about "Salute and STFU"?? 

How American is that for the White House staff to address the Military??

:smokin:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 02:03:36 am »
Todd Starnes
6 mins ·
Aides to President Obama say anyone who criticizes Sgt. Bergdahl or the release of the 5 Taliban war criminals -- must hate the president.
In other words -- you're a racist.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 02:07:00 am »
Let me tell you what I think is un-American Ms McCaskill!

YOU and every other apologist looser like you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 02:07:05 am »
proving once again that democrats have neither souls nor brains.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2014, 02:08:55 am »
Todd Starnes
6 mins ·
Aides to President Obama say anyone who criticizes Sgt. Bergdahl or the release of the 5 Taliban war criminals -- must hate the president.
In other words -- you're a racist.

In my case they are right! I do hate him! But it has nothing to do with his race and everything to do with HIS hatred for MY way of life!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2014, 02:09:28 am »

yah....somebody needs to update Claire on her enemy identification.  Bad issue to be on the wrong side of.....

SPQR

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2014, 02:09:42 am »

There are some Dems like Senator Feinstein has not forgiven the President. She is still steaming that she was not informed. She should have been informed because she is head of the Senate Intelligence Committes
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 02:12:06 am by Trigger »

Oceander

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2014, 02:11:20 am »
There are some Dems like Senator Feinstein has not forgiven the President. She is still steaming that she was not informed.

she's steamed because she wasn't told, not because of what they did.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 02:11:36 am »
yah....somebody needs to update Claire on her enemy identification.  Bad issue to be on the wrong side of.....

Nah! She knows and just doesn't care!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

SPQR

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2014, 02:13:40 am »
she's steamed because she wasn't told, not because of what they did.

Both sides of aisle are pretty much in consensus that they were not informed according to law
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 02:14:03 am by Trigger »

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2014, 02:15:45 am »
In my case they are right! I do hate him! But it has nothing to do with his race and everything to do with HIS hatred for MY way of life!

:patriot:

Oceander

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2014, 02:24:19 am »
Both sides of aisle are pretty much in consensus that they were not informed according to law

obviously.  but some are also steamed because what he did was stupid and shouldn't have been done.  feinstein is steamed only because she wasn't in on the joke, not because the joke was told.

SPQR

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2014, 02:27:48 am »
obviously.  but some are also steamed because what he did was stupid and shouldn't have been done.  feinstein is steamed only because she wasn't in on the joke, not because the joke was told.

Their angry that their constitutional oversight was trampled on by the President.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/congress/dianne-feinstein-disappointed-lawmakers-not-given-30-day-notice-on-bergdahl-swap-20140603
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 02:30:15 am by Trigger »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2014, 02:28:11 am »

Exactly..in the end all the rats will have Obama's back...
Support the USO

SPQR

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2014, 02:31:31 am »
Exactly..in the end all the rats will have Obama's back...

House Armed Services Committee Chairman Buck McKeon has already pledged to hold hearings on the prisoner swap, saying his "impression" is that the president broke the law when he failed to give notice.

Oceander

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2014, 02:33:51 am »
Their angry that their constitutional oversight was trampled on by the President.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/congress/dianne-feinstein-disappointed-lawmakers-not-given-30-day-notice-on-bergdahl-swap-20140603

again, it doesn't matter what she says, what empty words issue from her mouth; feinstein is a democrat, which means she doesn't give a rat's patootie about the Constitution - it's an impediment to their collective aspirations of totalitarianism - she's only miffed because Obama snubbed her and didn't make her feel like "one of the guys" by cutting her in on the action.

SPQR

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2014, 02:35:39 am »
again, it doesn't matter what she says, what empty words issue from her mouth; feinstein is a democrat, which means she doesn't give a rat's patootie about the Constitution - it's an impediment to their collective aspirations of totalitarianism - she's only miffed because Obama snubbed her and didn't make her feel like "one of the guys" by cutting her in on the action.

Its not Democrat or Republican, its the Constitution. The President overstep his bounds.

Oceander

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2014, 02:38:12 am »
Its not Democrat or Republican, its the Constitution. The President overstep his bounds.

we're talking past each other.  I know what it is.  I also know that Feinstein does not care about the Constitution.  All she cares about is power and by not telling her Obama insulted her because he snubbed her own lust for power.  She uses the Constitution as a tool to accomplish what she wants and when it becomes inconvenient she drops it and steps all over it.