Author Topic: Sandra Fluke fails to win in California  (Read 2609 times)

Offline Carling

Re: Sandra Fluke fails to win in California
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2014, 05:55:27 am »
I like the movie. I met him. He was a changed man when I met him and he was a Christian when he died

Sorry man, but I don't believe a word of what you're saying about being LDS.  If your plan is to make Mormons look like idiots, it isn't working.  I'm not at all religious, but the dozens of LDS that live near me (I live 3 blocks from an LDS church, and a few miles from a regional temple) don't act like you do.  You're not in the "priesthood," and likely not LDS at all.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 05:56:01 am by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

SPQR

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2014, 05:57:41 am »
Is "leading by example" having this as your avatar?  The word f**k is used 300 times in 146 minutes of that movie.

I never use that word anywhere. There atre many different words in the English language to get your point across

SPQR

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2014, 05:58:21 am »
Sorry man, but I don't believe a word of what you're saying about being LDS.  If your plan is to make Mormons look like idiots, it isn't working.  I'm not at all religious, but the dozens of LDS that live near me (I live 3 blocks from an LDS church, and a few miles from a regional temple) don't act like you do.  You're not in the "priesthood," and likely not LDS at all.

I am in the priesthood and I do have my certificate. I received the same week I was converted
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 05:58:53 am by Trigger »

Offline Carling

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2014, 05:58:52 am »
I'm sure this is fun for whoever you are, but you're not smart enough to pull it off.  At least try to act a tiny bit intelligent.  You've contradicted yourself numerous times in the few dozen posts of yours I've read today. 

Stick to whatever forum here you typically post in, but my BS detector is off the charts right now, and what you're doing is what cowards and bigots do.

SPQR

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2014, 05:59:47 am »
I'm sure this is fun for whoever you are, but you're not smart enough to pull it off.  At least try to act a tiny bit intelligent.  You've contradicted yourself numerous times in the few dozen posts of yours I've read today. 

Stick to whatever forum here you typically post in, but my BS detector is off the charts right now, and what you're doing is what cowards and bigots do.

I never contradicted myself you are pulling a TOS trick. Your behavior is something TOS does
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 06:00:20 am by Trigger »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2014, 06:00:44 am »
Guys?

Veering way off topic here.

Personally I am glad she got her backside thoroughly kicked. Maybe it'll be enough of a wake up call for her to go out and actually do something useful. I know, doubtful, but one can live in hope.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

SPQR

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2014, 06:01:42 am »
Guys?

Personally I am glad she got her backside thoroughly kicked. Maybe it'll be enough of a wake up call for her to go out and actually do something useful. I know, doubtful, but one can live in hope.

I am ready to stop if the other party is willing

Offline Carling

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2014, 06:04:06 am »
I never contradicted myself you are pulling a TOS trick. Your behavior is something TOS does

No offense, but you'd be the least literate LDS member I've ever met, let alone you claiming to be a priest.

Offline Carling

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2014, 06:05:33 am »

Yeah, that happens when what I assume are LDS bible passages, or whatever the LDS book is called, are posted in a thread that has nothing to do with religion.

SPQR

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2014, 06:06:16 am »
No offense, but you'd be the least literate LDS member I've ever met, let alone you claiming to be a priest.

Stop acting like TOS its getting tiring. I do have a certificate

SPQR

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2014, 06:06:52 am »
Yeah, that happens when what I assume are LDS bible passages, or whatever the LDS book is called, are posted in a thread that has nothing to do with religion.

It was about learning using the D&C
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 06:07:22 am by Trigger »

Offline Carling

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2014, 06:08:21 am »
I am ready to stop if the other party is willing

No, I'm not willing.  You come across as a fraud to me, and interjecting what you are pretending to be your faith into every thread is the warning sign.  I was bashed repeatedly at TOS for trying to stop the smearing of people who are LDS, starting with my support of Mitt Romney.  I suppose pretending to be an LDS priest (if that's what they're even called) is funny to you, but again, you just lack the intellectual abilities to pull it off.

SPQR

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2014, 06:13:16 am »
No, I'm not willing.  You come across as a fraud to me, and interjecting what you are pretending to be your faith into every thread is the warning sign.  I was bashed repeatedly at TOS for trying to stop the smearing of people who are LDS, starting with my support of Mitt Romney.  I suppose pretending to be an LDS priest (if that's what they're even called) is funny to you, but again, you just lack the intellectual abilities to pull it off.

I have had that quote up for 3 months now you are complaining about it. JR BTW: I voted for Mitt Romney also
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 06:17:51 am by Trigger »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2014, 06:21:50 am »
May I once again request a drop it?

carling knows what a drop it is. He's heard the term before and respects it. I am aware of that.

Trigger - a drop it is something that every military unit respects instantly. You are crammed together, no privacy, and talk can get out of hand fast. Instead of fighting, a drop it is always respected as a way for both sides to retreat with honor.

The discussion is water under the bridge and ignored.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink