Author Topic: Which Classic Novel Are You?  (Read 891 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Which Classic Novel Are You?
« on: June 04, 2014, 01:45:54 am »
http://quizsocial.com/which-classic-novel-are-you/

You got: Great Expectations

No matter what you came from, you're going places. Nothing can stop you when you want something. And wow, do people ever try to stop you. Sometimes it seems like the universe is against you, but it's not. The universe WANTS you to win, so keep your chin up!

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Which Classic Novel Are You?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 01:46:17 am »
http://quizsocial.com/which-classic-novel-are-you/

You got: Great Expectations

No matter what you came from, you're going places. Nothing can stop you when you want something. And wow, do people ever try to stop you. Sometimes it seems like the universe is against you, but it's not. The universe WANTS you to win, so keep your chin up!

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 02:11:48 am »
You got: The Scarlet Letter

You often ask, "Why is everyone looking at me?" Let me answer that for you: It's because you rock. You've made some mistakes, but they're your mistakes and they made you the kickass person you are today. Keep shining on, you crazy diamond.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 02:21:52 am »
You got:

The Call of The Wild

The more technology takes over, the more you wish for a life in the wild. Animals are more trustworthy than people in your book, and nature more bearable than cities. Stick to your guns. A will as strong as yours will always win.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 02:41:50 am »

You got:

The Call of The Wild

The more technology takes over, the more you wish for a life in the wild. Animals are more trustworthy than people in your book, and nature more bearable than cities. Stick to your guns. A will as strong as yours will always win.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 02:47:01 am »
"Heart of Darkness" [which I've never read].]
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 03:05:39 am »
You got: Crime and Punishment

Usually the smartest person in the room, you often devise complicated theories on how society works.
There must be some trick to winning at life, and if anyone can figure it out, it's you.
When your mind is set on something, nothing can stop you. Get rich or die trying.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2014, 03:30:32 am »
Moby Dick

very strange, that.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2014, 03:45:37 am »
Call of the wild. Reasonably accurate.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi