Author Topic: Poll: Obama's numbers are up, while Americans are down on most everything else  (Read 480 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/upiUPI-20140603-133912-3844

UPI 6/3/2014 6:19:56 PM
WASHINGTON, June 3 (UPI) --
President Obama's approval rating has risen five points since late April, despite the ongoing Veterans Affairs scandal that forced former VA Secretary Eric Shinseki to resign.

Forty-six percent of the country approves of Obama's job performance -- a significant bump since the same poll was taken in late April. Despite the uptick, 51 percent of Americans surveyed in the Washington Post/ABC News poll disapprove of the job President Obama is doing in office.

Americans are even less fond of the Republican alternative; only 38 percent responded they believe the GOP could do better, versus 43 percent of responders who said they trust Obama to handle the country's main problems.

Overall, there was not a lot the poll asked about that Americans liked. Forty-eight percent of those surveyed thought the NBA was wrong to force Donald Sterling to sell the Clippers, as opposed to 45 percent who agreed with the decision. Forty-six percent oppose the Tea Party, versus 39 percent who say they support the far-right movement.

Dissatisfaction was not just reserved for manifestations of social ires and the embattled GOP, as Americans are starting to sour on former President Hillary Clinton as well. Looking back, only 37 percent of Americans approve of how the likely presidential candidate handled Benghazi, and almost 60 percent of those asked think the administration tried to cover up the facts about the attack.

Americans do however like the idea of a clean and peaceful planet.

A whopping 70 percent of those polled support government regulations to curb climate change on both the state and national levels. The only issue Americans supported in greater unity was the Obama administration's plan to reduce the number of troops in Afghanistan.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A whopping 70 percent of those polled support government regulations to curb climate change on both the state and national levels

As if I didn't know this Poll is bogus..this stat sealed the deal for me....love to see the internals on this
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

As if I didn't know this Poll is bogus..this stat sealed the deal for me....love to see the internals on this

When you contrast this with the fact that most Americans rate "Climate Change" at the bottom of their list of what's important, this number really seems unlikely.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline speekinout

A whopping 70 percent of those polled support government regulations to curb climate change on both the state and national levels.

They didn't poll anyone in states like WV & KY where coal is a major economic item.

Offline raml

The whole poll sounds corrupt. Don't believe any of it probably polled just DC.

Offline kevindavis007

Who did the polling???
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Carling

I'd like to know the actual question that was asked.  Poll results can be easily manipulated based on the question asked of those surveyed. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------