Author Topic: Psychologist worries ‘irrational, erratic’ behavior may seriously indicate Obama is not sane  (Read 574 times)

Offline mrclose

I see an audit in the Good Doctor's future!   :beer:

Psychologist Dr. Gina Loudon told host Lou Dobbs that she is “very, very concerned” about President Obama’s mental stability Tuesday on Fox Biz.

Here’s the exchange and video via Newsbusters:

DOBBS: The President hasn’t mentioned a word about Sgt. Tahmooressi held in a Mexican prison. Your thoughts on the distinction here between the two, in at least Obama’s mind?

Dr. LOUDON: You know, I will say to you, Lou, I am very, very concerned about the mental stability of this President at this point. Some of his behavior seems irrational to me. It seems beyond that of just a typical narcissistic, arrogant, sort of, ‘I’m a leader of a big country and I feel tyrannical at the moment’ kind of attitude. It really seems to me like this President is demonstrating behavior that is not only anti-American, but irrational and erratic and perhaps not exactly what we might want to deem sane.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/06/05/psychologist-worries-irrational-erratic-behavior-may-seriously-indicate-obama-is-not-sane-123361?utm_campaign=&utm_content=fbshare-js-large&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=fbshare.me-facebook-post&awesm=fbshare.me
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 01:09:12 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Oceander

only some of it seems irrational?

Offline sinkspur

Remember the guy who wrote a book diagnosing GW Bush as a psychopath?

This kind of thing is silly.  No professional can analyze anybody from a distance.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Oceander

Remember the guy who wrote a book diagnosing GW Bush as a psychopath?

This kind of thing is silly.  No professional can analyze anybody from a distance.

obviously.  still, it's amusing.

Offline raml

He is not crazy unless like a fox. He knows what he is doing to this country. I do believe he did goof a bit with the prisoner exchange he thought he could keep his Obama followers happy and not concentrating on the VA scandal with this exchange but everything else he did on purpose.