Author Topic: ‘Getting worse by the hour’: FNC reports Bergdahl renounced US citizenship  (Read 620 times)

Offline GourmetDan

Bambi wouldn't have known this since it just now is being reported on the news...

Updated.

Thx Pookie!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 05:27:26 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline musiclady

Bambi wouldn't have known this since it just now is being reported on the news...

:silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

:mauslaff:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Carling

If true, he should be sent to Gitmo.   :beer:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I find it hard to believe the administration would be so dumb as to think this kid would get a hero's welcome and OPapaDoc would get the optics he needs for the midterms.  I wonder if Carney resigning had anything to do with this?  Did Carney recognize that even the MSM would not ignore the traitor angle, But Carney was not listened to?  It's perplexing.  It really is.

Offline Carling

FoxNews is discussing concussions in the NFL.   :chairbang:

CNN has Wolf Blitzer interviewing Jay Carney, who is taking lying to a new level.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline flowers

I find it hard to believe the administration would be so dumb as to think this kid would get a hero's welcome and OPapaDoc would get the optics he needs for the midterms.  I wonder if Carney resigning had anything to do with this?  Did Carney recognize that even the MSM would not ignore the traitor angle, But Carney was not listened to?  It's perplexing.  It really is.
It is really perplexing. they had to know it. maybe they just want this in the news for a while? Who is going to call them on it????

Offline GourmetDan

Who is going to call them on it????

Nobody... nobody at all...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
It is really perplexing. they had to know it. maybe they just want this in the news for a while? Who is going to call them on it????

Maybe they've so come to depend on the lapdog media looking the other way, they assumed it would happen again.  When the story first broke there were all kinds of reports about the ecstatic hometown and all.  Maybe they thought they could contain the other stuff to the right wing media and keep it out of the MSM.

I really think this was done to get the VA off the front page, but if so they traded a big problem for an even bigger one.

rangerrebew

I find it hard to believe the administration would be so dumb as to think this kid would get a hero's welcome and OPapaDoc would get the optics he needs for the midterms. 

Why?  They've managed to screw up just about anything they have touched in the past 5 1/2 years. :thud:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 06:22:50 pm by rangerrebew »