Author Topic: Revealed: Bowe Bergdahl left letter telling comrades at Afghan base he was 'leaving to start new life and didn't want to fight for America' as Army announces he DOES face desertion charges  (Read 250 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2647397/Revealed-Bowe-Bergdahl-left-note-comrades-telling-leaving-start-new-life-Army-general-says-faces-desertion-charges.html

Sgt Bowe Bergdahl left a note for his comrades in which he said he did not want to fight for America any more and was leaving to start a new life
    Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff today said 'it's premature' to think there will be no charges against Bergdahl
    Will put Obama under more pressure after Susan Rice said he served with 'honor and distinction' and freed five Taliban commanders
    Former comrade who was there when Bergdahl disappeared five years ago broke a military gagging order to speak to MailOnline
    He said: 'As far as I’m concerned Bergdahl deserted his men and should face the firing squad'
    ‘Everyone looked at me like I was crazy but I was right, he had walked off’