Author Topic: Official Confirms That U.S. Intelligence Was Investigating Bergdahl Even Before He Disappeared  (Read 364 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Official Confirms That U.S. Intelligence Was Investigating Bergdahl Even Before He Disappeared

By Kevin Boyd 

Fox News’ James Rosen is reporting that Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was under investigation by US intelligence agencies- not only during his final stretch of duty in Afghanistan, but also during his alleged captivity among the Taliban.
From Fox News:
A senior official confirms to Fox News that the conduct of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl — both in his final stretch of active duty in Afghanistan and then, too, during his time when he lived among the Taliban — has been thoroughly investigated by the U.S. intelligence community and is the subject of “a major classified file.”
In conveying as much, the Defense Department source confirmed to Fox News that many within the intelligence community harbor serious outstanding concerns not only that Bergdahl may have been a deserter but that he may have been an active collaborator with the enemy.
Several important questions arise from this report:
Why did the Obama administration work so hard to release a man who is possibly a traitor, since intel agencies are investigating him for sympathies to the enemy? Plus, why did they agree to swap five Taliban commanders for his release?
Originally in 2010, the Defense Department believed that Berghdahl walked away from his unit, and it did not launch a major effort to find him. What circumstances changed?
Finally, given Bowe Bergdahl’s father’s history of controversial statements, e-mails, and online posts, whose decision was it to allow to him stand next to the president when the administration announced his son’s release?
The most important question: Is Bowe Bergdahl a hero or a traitor? Because with the “most transparent administration in history” at the helm, it’s anybody’s guess until the media starts putting together all the pieces…

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/143903-intelligence-agencies-investigating-bowe-berghdahl/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

I think i heard on fox last night his file is sealed until 2019.