Author Topic: Watch Obama's face as Bergdahl's dad invoked Allah in Arabic Thomas Lifson  (Read 385 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/06/watch_obamas_face_as_bergdahls_dad_invoked_allah_in_arabic.html

June 3, 2014
Watch Obama's face as Bergdahl's dad invoked Allah in Arabic
Thomas Lifson

When Bob Bergdahl launched in Arabic, invoking Allah while standing next to President Obama in the White House Rose Garden, a number of Americans were startled. Claire Lopez, a former CIA operations officer, a strategic policy and intelligence expert with a focus on Middle East, national defense, WMD, and counterterrorism issues, emailed her friend Allen West:

“What none of these media is reporting is that the father’s (SGT Bowe Bergdahl’s father Bob) first words at the WH were in Arabic – those words were “bism allah alrahman alraheem” – which means “in the name of Allah the most gracious and most merciful” – these are the opening words of every chapter of the Qur’an except one (the chapter of the sword – the 9th) – by uttering these words on the grounds of the WH, Bergdahl (the father) sanctified the WH and claimed it for Islam. There is no question but POTUS knows this.”

I am not knowledgeable enough to judge the claim of sanctifying the White House and claiming it for Islam, but I place a lot of stock in watching nonverbal cues, people’s quick reactions. And so, when our friends at iOwnTheWorld.com captured and enlarged President Obama’s reaction to Bergdahl’s invocation of Allah, it hit me hard. 

Watch for yourself and see if it means anything to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ift-Fv9RzlY

My colleague Rick Moran cautions that it just might mean he’s not a bigot. We do know that he told New York Times columnist  Nicholas Kristof that  the Muslim call to prayer is “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.” So maybe he is just fondly recalling his childhood days in Jakarta.

Or maybe this is a tell – an indication of what is going on in his heart, perhaps a bit deeper than his claim last week at West Point that he believes in American Exceptionalism with every fiber of his being.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Sure looked like a "yeah, baby!" to me.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

...perhaps a bit deeper than his claim last week at West Point that he believes in American Exceptionalism with every fiber of his being.

Anybody who believed that is a complete and utter fool.

The line forms on the left...

« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 03:57:18 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Millee

Sure looked like a "yeah, baby!" to me.

Offline musiclady

O noticed his smug smile right away when Bergdahl's dad praised Allah.

I wonder who he thinks he's fooling.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.