Author Topic: The case for impeachment of Barack Hussein Obama by Allen West  (Read 211 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
Re: The case for impeachment of Barack Hussein Obama by Allen West
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 10:54:53 AM »
It is a cut and dried case for impeachment.  I doubt anything will be done about it, at least before the midterms.   
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 11:01:14 AM »
It is a cut and dried case for impeachment.  I doubt anything will be done about it, at least before the midterms.   

I am a simple man. I never had aspirations to have any sort of legacy beyond my children. Having said that, if I were in a position like John Boehner's, I'd be keenly aware of my significance, and that I'd have a historical legacy. History will not treat John Boehner well, and I can't imagine that anyone wouldn't care about being remembered in such a way.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 11:28:35 AM »
Even if the GOP sweeps the midterms, I have doubts they'll do anything (unless we finally elect something other than a passel of eunuchs).
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 11:41:27 AM »

Not so cut and dried.  Andy McCarthy over at National Review thinks there is no case for impeachment for ignoring the statute.  The real crime is in returning five hardened terrorists to the battlefield.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf