Author Topic: Charges detail Waukesha pre-teens' attempt to kill classmate [stabbed 19 times]  (Read 2231 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/waukesha-police-2-12-year-old-girls-plotted-for-months-to-kill-friend-b99282655z1-261534171.html

The 12-year-old girls had been plotting the murder for months, police say.

Morgan E. Geyser was allowed to have two friends over each year for her birthday. This year, she'd celebrate on May 30. That is the day she and Anissa E. Weier would try to kill their friend during a sleepover.

On Monday, the two Waukesha girls were charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court as adults with attempted first-degree intentional homicide, each facing up to 65 years in prison. Their victim, another 12-year-old from Waukesha, was stabbed 19 times by either Geyser or Weier or both, according to a criminal complaint. All three attend Horning Middle School in Waukesha.

Geyser and Weier are being held on $500,000 bail each. The pre-teens attempted murder, they told police, to pay homage to a fictional character who they believed was real after reading about him on a website devoted to horror stories.

On Saturday, a bicyclist found the victim, lying on the sidewalk and covered in blood, with injuries to her arms, legs and torso. She had managed to crawl out of the woods, where the suspects had left her. She was rushed to a hospital, where she was in stable condition Monday evening, but fighting for her life.

A Waukesha County sheriff's deputy found Geyser and Weier hours later, walking near I-94 in Waukesha. A knife with a five-inch blade was in Weier's backpack.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel normally does not name juveniles involved in crimes, but is naming the suspects because they are in adult court and because of the severity of the charges. A criminal complaint filed Monday detailed the allegations.

photo of the 'pre-teens' at link

Offline musiclady

I'm trying to imagine the moral vacuum in the lives of two pre-pubescent girls who try to kill another girl at a slumber party.......

We are truly rotting from the inside.

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Relic

I'm trying to imagine the moral vacuum in the lives of two pre-pubescent girls who try to kill another girl at a slumber party.......

We are truly rotting from the inside.

Yes, and I can't see a path to recovery. Rock bottom is our next stop.

Offline musiclady

Yes, and I can't see a path to recovery. Rock bottom is our next stop.

I'm afraid I can't disagree with that, Relic, other than a massive spiritual awakening in this once great land.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Relic

I'm afraid I can't disagree with that, Relic, other than a massive spiritual awakening in this once great land.

I can't even imagine that happening, given the daily push to minimize, marginalize and eliminate God from our lives.

Offline mountaineer

At one point, when talking with police, Geyser said she was sorry. She said she had put the knife back into her bag and wiped it off on her jacket. She then told a detective, "It was weird that I didn't feel remorse."

Geyser said they had to do it or "he would kill our family." When asked who "he" was, Geyser said she didn't know him. When asked what she was trying to do when she stabbed her friend, Geyser said, "I may as well just say it: Kill her."

When asked about Slender Man, Geyser said she had never met him but said he watches her and he can read minds and teleport. Geyser said what she did was "probably wrong." She asked a detective if it is illegal to stab someone in self-defense. The detective said sometimes, and asked her if that was what happened in this instance.

No, she said.
I'm guessing these children, like most of their generation, never once set foot in a house of worship.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Relic

I'm guessing these children, like most of their generation, never once set foot in a house of worship.

Yes. And with no fear of a final accounting, that frees people who are so inclined to do horrible things.

Offline musiclady

I can't even imagine that happening, given the daily push to minimize, marginalize and eliminate God from our lives.

It's going to have to happen in spite of the massive efforts by the left to take God out of the public square.

And I believe it can.

Offline SlapLeather

The falling away comes first.

Offline olde north church

I'm wondering what Salem town fathers blamed on their own descent into Hell?   There were no video games or Internet then.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline NavyCanDo

Anyone still want to support the argument that today's media be it movies, video games, and web sites have no ill effect on young minds? Or old?

From another article

One of the girls told a detective they were trying to become "proxies" of Slender Man, a mythological demon-like character they learned about on creepypasta.wikia.com, a website about horror stories and legends. They planned to run away to the demon's forest mansion after the slaying, the complaint said.

According to the criminal complaint, one of the girls told an investigator they began planning to kill their friend in December. The other girl told police they decided to kill her so they could become proxies of Slender Man, who would accept them and let them live with him in his mansion in the Nicolet National Forest.

The other girl said she sees Slender Man in her dreams. She said he watches her and can read her mind and teleport.
"It's extremely disturbing as a parent and as chief of police," Waukesha Police Chief Russell Jack said at a news conference ahead of the court appearances Monday.

The girls invited their friend to a slumber party on Friday evening, the complaint said. They planned to kill her during the night so they wouldn't have to look into her eyes, one girl told police, and then run away. They decided to put it off, but the next day, during a hide-and-seek game in a wooded park, they attacked their friend with a knife. One girl told the other to "go ballistic, go crazy," according to the complaint.

The victim began to scream that she hated them and started stumbling away, one of the girls told police.

The girls left the victim lying in the woods. She crawled to a road where a bicyclist found her lying on the sidewalk. Police arrived and she gave them the name of one of the girls who attacked her.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Anyone still want to support the argument that today's media be it movies, video games, and web sites have no ill effect on young minds? Or old?

From another article

One of the girls told a detective they were trying to become "proxies" of Slender Man, a mythological demon-like character they learned about on creepypasta.wikia.com, a website about horror stories and legends. They planned to run away to the demon's forest mansion after the slaying, the complaint said.

According to the criminal complaint, one of the girls told an investigator they began planning to kill their friend in December. The other girl told police they decided to kill her so they could become proxies of Slender Man, who would accept them and let them live with him in his mansion in the Nicolet National Forest.

The other girl said she sees Slender Man in her dreams. She said he watches her and can read her mind and teleport.
"It's extremely disturbing as a parent and as chief of police," Waukesha Police Chief Russell Jack said at a news conference ahead of the court appearances Monday.

The girls invited their friend to a slumber party on Friday evening, the complaint said. They planned to kill her during the night so they wouldn't have to look into her eyes, one girl told police, and then run away. They decided to put it off, but the next day, during a hide-and-seek game in a wooded park, they attacked their friend with a knife. One girl told the other to "go ballistic, go crazy," according to the complaint.

The victim began to scream that she hated them and started stumbling away, one of the girls told police.

The girls left the victim lying in the woods. She crawled to a road where a bicyclist found her lying on the sidewalk. Police arrived and she gave them the name of one of the girls who attacked her.

It ain't the media, it's the minds.  Some people are just batshit crazy.

Billy the Kid
Leopold and Loeb
Ian Brady and Myra Hindley
Charles Whitman
The Manson Kids

Continue here (that's just shootings -- it continues to present day)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#1760s

Offline NavyCanDo

It ain't the media, it's the minds.  Some people are just batshit crazy.

Billy the Kid
Leopold and Loeb
Ian Brady and Myra Hindley
Charles Whitman
The Manson Kids

Continue here (that's just shootings -- it continues to present day)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#1760s

Sorry, but you can list all the crazy people you want, going back as far as you like, but you will never get me to swallow the lie of Moral Relativism.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2647489/Father-girl-12-stabbed-school-friend-19-times-prove-Slender-Man-myth-real-proudly-shared-sketch-horror-creature-DEADBOY-Instagram-filled-skulls.html

The parents of Morgan Geyser, one of the two 12-year-olds charged with trying to murder their friend, have Instagram feeds featuring skulls
Morgan and her friend Anissa Weier were allegedly trying to be proxies for a mythological horror creature called Slenderman with the attack
In one Instagram post from mid April, Morgan's father Matt shared a photo of a drawing 'Mogo' made of Slenderman
His handle is 'deadboy420' in homage to a 'stoner rock' band
Both her father Matt and mother Angie have Gothic-themed photos
Email addresses connected to Matt Geyser were various forms of 'ILOVEEVIL' and sometimes included '666' at the end
The friend that Geyser and Weier stabbed 19 times miraculously survived and is said to be in stable condition at a hospital in Wisconsin
The character came from the website Creepypasta Wiki where users share fictional scary stories
Administrators have defended the site as a place for fictional works not a 'crazy satanic cult'

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Sorry, but you can list all the crazy people you want, going back as far as you like, but you will never get me to swallow the lie of Moral Relativism.   

That's funny.  I always thought Conservatives worked in fact and let Leftists ply emotion to advance an agenda.  Go ahead though, blindly ride your little unicorn across the gumdrop hills.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 07:42:40 pm by olde north church »

Offline musiclady

That's funny.  I always thought Conservatives worked in fact and let Leftists ply emotion to advance an agenda.  Go ahead though, blindly ride your little unicorn across the gumdrop hills.

This post makes absolutely no sense.

I gave a link to a list of school violence dating back to the mid-19th century.  Previous to video games, rap music and the Internet and while prayer was the way a school day was started.
I reiterated my belief Conservativism was a fact base discipline.  What's the difficulty in comprehension?

Offline musiclady

I gave a link to a list of school violence dating back to the mid-19th century.  Previous to video games, rap music and the Internet and while prayer was the way a school day was started.
I reiterated my belief Conservativism was a fact base discipline.  What's the difficulty in comprehension?

Oh............something about the silly accusation about unicorns and gumdrops, I guess.........

Oh............something about the silly accusation about unicorns and gumdrops, I guess.........

Oh, unicorns and gumdrops?  The Leftist stock in trade Wonderland?  I believe that's called comparison and contrast, is it not?

Offline NavyCanDo

Well I try to stay away from  pissing matches on forums with people that disagree with me, for I'm not going to change their mind and they aren't going to change mine. I believe people can be shaped by outside influences, and that those outside influences are far worse today than they were in generations past. olde north church thinks otherwise.

Now I'm not in favor of a government overstepping their bounds and getting into our homes, and maybe ONC thinks that is where I'm coming from, but I'm not blind to the fact that something evil seems t have been set lose, and the scary thing is its being excepted as "Its all good, don't worry."

Well I try to stay away from  pissing matches on forums with people that disagree with me, for I'm not going to change their mind and they aren't going to change mine. I believe people can be shaped by outside influences, and that those outside influences are far worse today than they were in generations past. olde north church thinks otherwise.

Now I'm not in favor of a government overstepping their bounds and getting into our homes, and maybe ONC thinks that is where I'm coming from, but I'm not blind to the fact that something evil seems t have been set lose, and the scary thing is its being excepted as "Its all good, don't worry."

It's another circumstance of lack of face to face.  There are multiple things I could have done face to face that I'm unable to do with words.  I went to get historical references, not moral relativity.  The crimes were comparable, not a kid rolling that hoop thing down the street too quickly as opposed to shooting up a lunch room.  It was classroom to classroom.
I'm not here to bust balls, I'm here to have lively discussion.  I'm also sarcastic, it's about all I have left.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I think NCD is Slenderman.....

:whistle:

Offline NavyCanDo

I think NCD is Slenderman.....

:whistle:

yea, three pants sizes ago.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
'Slender Man' Attack Victim Condition Improves

A Wisconsin girl allegedly stabbed 19 times by friends who believed the attack would please a fictional internet bogeyman called Slender Man is recovering well in hospital.

The unnamed 12-year-old victim's condition has been upgraded to fair, a spokeswoman for Waukesha Memorial Hospital told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel newspaper on Wednesday.

Police have released the 911 call by the bicyclist who found the 12-year-old, her arms legs and torso covered in knife wounds as she crawled from the scene of the attack in Waukesha.

The two girls, also 12, were charged on Monday in adult court with attempted homicide.

More rehash at: http://news.sky.com/story/1275638/slender-man-attack-victim-condition-improves

Please she is recovering physically. Mentally - that's going to take a lot more work.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink