Author Topic: Charges detail Waukesha pre-teens' attempt to kill classmate [stabbed 19 times]  (Read 2259 times)

Oceander

Gruesome.  The one is either schizophrenic or a psychopath (the one who said the demon watched her and read her mind).  That she said she thought it weird that she felt no remorse says it all.  The other one, I don't know.  A "good german" perhaps, a weak personality who got dominated by the stronger one?  I cannot imagine the anguish their parents are in (let alone that of the victim's parents).

Pix:

Geyser, the one who said she felt no remorse, is on the left.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 09:59:50 pm by Oceander »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Oceander wrote above:
[[ Gruesome.  The one is either schizophrenic or a psychopath (the one who said the demon watched her and read her mind).  That she said she thought it weird that she felt no remorse says it all.  The other one, I don't know.  A "good german" perhaps, a weak personality who got dominated by the stronger one?  I cannot imagine the anguish their parents are in (let alone that of the victim's parents). ]]

Bad seed.
Best to remove them from our world.
Permanently.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Oceander wrote above:
[[ Gruesome.  The one is either schizophrenic or a psychopath (the one who said the demon watched her and read her mind).  That she said she thought it weird that she felt no remorse says it all.  The other one, I don't know.  A "good german" perhaps, a weak personality who got dominated by the stronger one?  I cannot imagine the anguish their parents are in (let alone that of the victim's parents). ]]

Bad seed.
Best to remove them from our world.
Permanently.

Sick people. Failure to distinguish between reality and fantasy. Just like all Liberals. Which also explains why most rampage shooters are fanatic Liberals.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline olde north church

Sick people. Failure to distinguish between reality and fantasy. Just like all Liberals. Which also explains why most rampage shooters are fanatic Liberals.

You know, you aren't too far off with that assessment.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline mountaineer

2nd teen stabbing attack linked to Slender Man meme
By News.com.au
June 9, 2014 | 9:00am

A teenage girl’s brutal attack on her mother has been linked to an obsession with fictional horror figure Slender Man.

An Ohio mom, who was stabbed by her 13-year-old daughter in the kitchen of their family home, has told how her child assaulted her after she became obsessed with the fictional character.

“I came home one night from work and she was in the kitchen waiting for me and she was wearing a mask, a white mask,” the mom told local news station WLWT.

The mother suffered multiple minor injuries — including a puncture wound on her back. “She was someone else during the attack,” the mother told WLWT.

The allegations came to light after two Wisconsin adolescents were charged with the attempted murder of a 12-year-old as a sacrifice to the online demon.  Prosecutors allege that Anissa Weier and her friend Morgan Geyster, both 12, stabbed a friend 19 times and left her to die.

According to court documents, the girls told investigators they invited their friend to a sleepover at one of their houses and planned to duct tape her mouth while she was sleeping, stab her in the neck, put the covers over her to make it look like she was sleeping and run away to Slender Man’s mansion.

They backed out of that plan, deciding to kill her in a nearby park bathroom so her blood would go down the drain. One of the wounds came within a millimeter of piercing a major artery near her heart.

Police say the girls told detectives they wanted to murder the girl after reading tales about Slender Man on the horror website CreepyPasta. The victim managed to crawl to a nearby road where a cyclist found her lying on the footpath. The injured girl left hospital last week.

Slender Man, the creation of paranormal enthusiasts, is said to be a lanky, faceless creature in a suit who terrorizes and kidnaps children.

It is believed the spooky figure was invented in a Photoshop contest on the Something Awful forums in 2009 and became the subject of online paranormal fan fiction
.  He is also the subject of a number of YouTube mockumentaries where he terrifies viewers by making an appearance at a person’s front door.

The mother who was assaulted has pleaded with parents to monitor the behavior and reading material of their children.

“We found things that she had written and she made references to Slender Man. She also made references to killing,” the mother told WLWT.

The girl is currently in a juvenile detention center.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

2nd teen stabbing attack linked to Slender Man meme
By News.com.au
June 9, 2014 | 9:00am

A teenage girl’s brutal attack on her mother has been linked to an obsession with fictional horror figure Slender Man.

An Ohio mom, who was stabbed by her 13-year-old daughter in the kitchen of their family home, has told how her child assaulted her after she became obsessed with the fictional character.

“I came home one night from work and she was in the kitchen waiting for me and she was wearing a mask, a white mask,” the mom told local news station WLWT.

The mother suffered multiple minor injuries — including a puncture wound on her back. “She was someone else during the attack,” the mother told WLWT.

The allegations came to light after two Wisconsin adolescents were charged with the attempted murder of a 12-year-old as a sacrifice to the online demon.  Prosecutors allege that Anissa Weier and her friend Morgan Geyster, both 12, stabbed a friend 19 times and left her to die.

According to court documents, the girls told investigators they invited their friend to a sleepover at one of their houses and planned to duct tape her mouth while she was sleeping, stab her in the neck, put the covers over her to make it look like she was sleeping and run away to Slender Man’s mansion.

They backed out of that plan, deciding to kill her in a nearby park bathroom so her blood would go down the drain. One of the wounds came within a millimeter of piercing a major artery near her heart.

Police say the girls told detectives they wanted to murder the girl after reading tales about Slender Man on the horror website CreepyPasta. The victim managed to crawl to a nearby road where a cyclist found her lying on the footpath. The injured girl left hospital last week.

Slender Man, the creation of paranormal enthusiasts, is said to be a lanky, faceless creature in a suit who terrorizes and kidnaps children.

It is believed the spooky figure was invented in a Photoshop contest on the Something Awful forums in 2009 and became the subject of online paranormal fan fiction
.  He is also the subject of a number of YouTube mockumentaries where he terrifies viewers by making an appearance at a person’s front door.

The mother who was assaulted has pleaded with parents to monitor the behavior and reading material of their children.

“We found things that she had written and she made references to Slender Man. She also made references to killing,” the mother told WLWT.

The girl is currently in a juvenile detention center.

Wow.....this is the new generation the left is breeding and setting free upon us. No God, no morals.  This won't end well.

Offline mountaineer

Wow.....this is the new generation the left is breeding and setting free upon us. No God, no morals.  This won't end well.
Yep. 

Oceander

three psychopaths who fixated on the same thing does not a pattern make, nor provide evidence that the object of their fixation is what turned them into monsters.

Offline mountaineer

three psychopaths who fixated on the same thing does not a pattern make, nor provide evidence that the object of their fixation is what turned them into monsters.
Who said anything about a pattern?

Oceander

Who said anything about a pattern?

Stating that these three were emblematic of a new generation the left is unleashing on us most definitely asserts that these three demonstrate a pattern.

Offline mountaineer

Stating that these three were emblematic of a new generation the left is unleashing on us most definitely asserts that these three demonstrate a pattern.
They're symptomatic.

Oceander

They're symptomatic.

They're too few in number to be anything other than an aberration at this point.  Children of the Corn requires a little more than three aberrations.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
They're too few in number to be anything other than an aberration at this point.  Children of the Corn requires a little more than three aberrations.

True. And the first sign of meningitis is dismissed as a pimple or a bit of heat rash.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

True. And the first sign of meningitis is dismissed as a pimple or a bit of heat rash.

ever had meningitis?  which sort?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
ever had meningitis?  which sort?

Me - no. One of the grandkids had viral (thank god, easy to treat once it is caught). Squad mate were killed by bacterial - which got us all a nice two weeks in isolation, being checked every hour.

Yet that were not my point.

Sometimes, seeming outliers are symptoms of a serious disease. Bodies get sick, so do cultures. It's worth watching for.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

Me - no. One of the grandkids had viral (thank god, easy to treat once it is caught). Squad mate were killed by bacterial - which got us all a nice two weeks in isolation, being checked every hour.

Yet that were not my point.

Sometimes, seeming outliers are symptoms of a serious disease. Bodies get sick, so do cultures. It's worth watching for.

didn't say it didn't bear watching; however, the one girl in this case is almost certainly a psychopath of some sort, based on her cold-blooded planning and lack of remorse, which appears to have surprised even her.  a psychopath by any other name is still a psychopath; they aren't made so much as born, so the particular narrative she chose - fixating on this imaginary creature - has little explanatory power beyond providing decorative wallpaper for her basic psychopathology.

Viz meningitis:  viral, with typhoid at the same time, at 12 y.o.  3 weeks hospital with an intern who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with an IV needle.  splitting headaches every time i sat up.  took a pill the size of a US quarter daily for a month afterward.  two spinal taps; one of the most grotesque things i've done in life; first one hurt like i cannot describe - needle forced between two vertebrae - second one didn't hurt so much but used a technique where they spread the two vertebrae apart first, which made my whole spine go rigid - like being a puppet on a string when the puppet master picks you up - absolutely the worst sensation ever even though it wasn't painful.

f/i/l had bacterial during basic training in 44; 6 guys in his unit died of it.