Author Topic: Bergdahl celebration set for June 28  (Read 620 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bergdahl celebration set for June 28
« on: June 03, 2014, 02:16:41 am »
http://www.mtexpress.com/vu_breaking_story.php?bid=99966#.U40q2Nq9KSM

Updated: June 2nd, 2014 11:13 AM

Bergdahl celebration set for June 28

Event is now themed "Bowe is Back"

By :GREGORY FOLEY

The Wood River Valley will celebrate the release of U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl in an event called "Bowe is Back" on Saturday, June 28, from 1-5 p.m. at Hop Porter Park in Hailey.

The event was going to be called "Bring Bowe Back" but the name and the theme were changed after the soldier from Hailey was released from captivity in Afghanistan on Saturday.

Event co-organizer Debbie Oneill said Bergdahl's parents, Bob and Jani Bergdahl, will speak at the event. In addition, singer-songwriter Carole King will perform. Idaho Sen. Michelle Stennett, D-Ketchum, will be the keynote speaker.

The event will feature activities for children and food will be served.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Bergdahl celebration set for June 28
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 02:18:39 am »
Hopefully everyone will simply ignore this event and let the family and immediate neighbors celebrate in peace; whatever he is - and he certainly seems to be a deserter and traitor - he's still family to his family and friends and their privacy ought to be respected.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 02:21:10 am »
I guess the "news" is slow traveling out to Hailey.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 02:30:03 am »
Hopefully everyone will simply ignore this event and let the family and immediate neighbors celebrate in peace; whatever he is - and he certainly seems to be a deserter and traitor - he's still family to his family and friends and their privacy ought to be respected.

Are you insane? Can you understand how many American soldiers this guy caused to be killed, and how many Americans will die in the future because of him?

F**k his family and his friends. They should all burn in hell, along with him.

"Allah hu Akbar" we will release all the martyrs from Guantanamo!  is not something my father would say should I be released from the Muslims. Apparently he and his father think differently than me and my father.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 02:33:12 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 02:31:41 am »

Are you insane? Can you understand how many American soldiers this guy caused to be killed, and how many Americans will die in the future because of him?

F**k his family and his friends. They should all burn in hell, along with him.

"Allah hu Akbar" we will release all the martyrs from Guantanamo!  is not something my father would say should I be released from the Muslims. Apparently he and his father think differently than my father.

I'm sorry but I disagree with you.  Family is family is family.  deal with him before or deal with him later, but leave family and friends alone for that one particular day.

Offline SlapLeather

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 02:39:05 am »
This "lawless one" is clearly revealed. 

...stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught...

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 02:40:33 am »
No. I disagree. They are all cut from the same cloth. They all deserve our backs turned to them.

lalalalalalalalah! They can get all the praise they want from their Muslim community. And I am sure they are all heros there.

But not from me. Not one little bit of praise or respect for this traitor deserter. Many good men gave their lives for this POS. And their blood will be on his head to his grave.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 02:43:15 am »
No. I disagree. They are all cut from the same cloth. They all deserve our backs turned to them.

lalalalalalalalah! They can get all the praise they want from their Muslim community. And I am sure they are all heros there.

But not from me. Not one little bit of praise or respect for this traitor deserter. Many good men gave their lives for this POS. And their blood will be on his head to his grave.

You're not alone; I don't think very many people have anything nice to say about him, but that does not justify intruding on a friends and family affair.  let them have it - an interlude for one day - and then go after him the way he deserves.