Author Topic: Tim Tebow still training, hopes to return to NFL  (Read 489 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Tim Tebow still training, hopes to return to NFL
« on: June 02, 2014, 11:37:45 pm »
From an article in The Tennessean with the seemingly innocuous title:
SEC Network pregame show coming to Nashville
by Mike Organ
June 1, 2014
http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/college/2014/05/31/sec-network-pregame-show-coming-nashville/9819617/

The new SEC Network's two-hour game day show, "SEC Nation," featuring Tim Tebow announced Saturday that one of its first stops will be in Nashville.

Officials from the show also announced that former LSU and NFL star Marcus Spears will join Tebow, Paul Finebaum and Joe Tessitore as a co-host on the show.

(excerpt)

Just because he is moving into broadcasting doesn't mean that Tebow has given up on his dream to play in the NFL.

After spending the 2010 and 2011 seasons in Denver and 2012 with the New York Jets, he was cut in the preseason last year by the Patriots. But he still has hopes of being signed by an NFL team.

He was in town in May for a speaking engagement and while working out at the D-1 Training facility in Cool Springs got several receivers from the Nashville Venom Professional Indoor Football Team to run routes for him for two days.

"I'm training every day and feel like I'm the best that I've ever been," Tebow said. "I still love it, love playing, talking about it, and I'm just excited about whatever the future holds. Who knows what could happen? But I'm excited about it, though."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 11:40:56 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024