Author Topic: Five Hard Questions Surrounding Obama’s Decision to Free Gitmo Prisoners  (Read 317 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/01/five-hard-questions-surrounding-obamas-decision-to-free-gitmo-prisoners/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=ShareButtons

Five Hard Questions Surrounding Obama’s Decision to Free Gitmo Prisoners
Jun. 1, 2014 1:57pm    Zach Noble

The Saturday release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, believed to have been in Taliban captivity since 2009, sparked all sorts of commentary, as observers questioned everything from the Obama administration’s tactics to the solider in question.

Here are some of the more important questions being asked.

1. “Did the U.S. negotiate with terrorists for (Bergdahl’s) release?”

andy Crowley asked this question point-blank of National Security Advisor Susan Rice Sunday, and Rice initially dodged.
“I think the question now is,” Crowley asked again, “and you point to the kinds of warfare we’re having now, that no longer can it be said that the U.S. doesn’t negotiate with terrorists?”

“I wouldn’t put it that way,” Rice said. “When we are in battles with terrorists and terrorists take an American prisoner, that prisoner still is a U.S. serviceman or woman.”

Obama administration officials have repeatedly pointed to the fact that the U.S. did not directly negotiate with the terrorist group holding Bergdahl, but rather went through an intermediary: the emir of Qatar.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Carling

Question #5 is really the one that I want answered ASAP.  Did this guy flip to the Taliban while US troops were killed while searching for him?

It's impossible to believe that he doesn't know English at this point, and I'm guessing the reason we haven't even seen of photo of him, let alone a statement, is because he is thoroughly a Taliban member at this point, and putting him in front of a camera could be catastrophic for Obama's presidency. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------