Author Topic: Obama: I just want to take a walk in DC by myself  (Read 656 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama: I just want to take a walk in DC by myself
« on: May 31, 2014, 01:28:20 pm »
http://nypost.com/2014/05/31/obama-i-just-want-to-take-a-walk-in-dc-by-myself/

Obama: I just want to take a walk in DC by myself

By Geoff Earle

May 31, 2014 | 12:41am

WASHINGTON — Feeling the weight of the world on his shoulders, a weary President Obama says his fondest dream is getting a chance to take a stroll by himself away from the White House.

Obama — who rides in motorcades, jets on Air Force One and is under constant guard — says he’d take a solo hike across the National Mall, if only the Secret Service would give him the chance.

“I would go take a walk,” the president said Friday on “Live with Kelly and Michael” when asked the one thing he’d like to do if only he could.

“I would just walk out this gate. I might walk out to the Lincoln Memorial, sit on there. Maybe I’d wander around and find myself at a little outdoor cafe or something and just sit and watch people go by. The thing you miss most about being president is anonymity,” a wistful Obama said.

But at least the constraints of the White House haven’t turned first daughters Malia and Sasha into spoiled brats, Obama said.

“We were worried — are they going to start having an attitude? They have just remained respectful kind, considerate people,” the proud first pop boasted.

Malia Obama, who turns 16 on July 4, went to her first prom — but the president wouldn’t ID the lucky young man who was her date.

“I think this is all classified ­information,” he quipped.

“It’s fair to say that the first time you see your daughter in heels is a little bit jarring. She’s lovely. She’s beautiful,” he added.

The president also said he doesn’t consider himself “too ­intimidating” to suitors who may have an interest in his daughters, adding that he saves his aggression for the basketball court.

Opponents, he said, “will tell you that they don’t let me win because I trash-talk them so bad when I give them a whupping that it’s not worth it to them,” Obama said.

He credited First Lady Michelle for raising the girls properly — and made it clear who wears the pants in the Obama household.

“I’m labor, she’s management. I do what she tells me to do and it works,” he admitted.

Obama also declared that it was heredity, not the pressures of the job, that turned his dark hair gray. His maternal grandfather went gray by 30, he said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Obama: I just want to take a walk in DC by myself
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 01:41:35 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 01:45:33 pm »
Opponents, he said, “will tell you that they don’t let me win because I trash-talk them so bad when I give them a whupping that it’s not worth it to them,” Obama said.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 01:50:00 pm »
“I would just walk out this gate. I might walk out to the Lincoln Memorial, sit on there. Maybe I’d wander around and find myself at a little outdoor cafe or something and just sit and watch people go by. The thing you miss most about being president is anonymity,” a wistful Obama said.
You mean the same Lincoln Memorial that you barricaded during the shutdown?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 02:09:10 pm »
You know, for someone who is supposed to be the most powerful man in the world, he sure is a whiny little bitch. He and his wife both.

Oh woe is us...alas, we are so rich and powerful that we cannot have a normal life. Oh the trouble and bother of being President.... I wonder what the little people are doing today...?

What a bunch of immature idiots. If he wants to know what it is like to have a hard life, he should do even one tour in Afghanistan. Then he will know what it is truely like to 'embrace the suck'. spoiled idiots
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 02:11:11 pm »
I get tired of celebrities, including this POTUS POS and the FLOTUS POS, who complain about the loss of privacy. You sought this lofty position, you whiney b*tch, so deal with it.

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 02:12:46 pm »
After reading this article i would like to say one thing.......... :3:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 02:14:41 pm »
After reading this article i would like to say one thing.......... :3:

Well said! I concur!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2014, 02:39:51 pm »

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2014, 03:56:17 pm »
we'd all rather that you take a walk out of DC.  And never come back.

rangerrebew

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2014, 07:28:40 pm »
A lot of people would likely be happy if he took a walk by himself. :2gunz: