Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: I'm the Real Victim of Benghazi  (Read 549 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Hillary Clinton: I'm the Real Victim of Benghazi
« on: May 30, 2014, 03:01:10 PM »

Support the USO

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Re: Hillary Clinton: I'm the Real Victim of Benghazi
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 04:44:58 PM »
Charles Manson was the real victim in the Tate/LaBianca murders, too. :3:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 11:19:53 PM »
:bigsilly:

sort of the way that Gwyneth Paltrow is a war casualty (in her own fevered imagination).

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 11:28:50 PM »
Forgive me if I find it difficult to laugh at this. Hillary Clinton will go to her grave with the voices of those men screaming for help. And she denied them.

Obama will too, but he is a sociopath without any conscience. So it will not bother him in the least. He cares only and solely about himself.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 10:25:09 AM »
Forgive me if I find it difficult to laugh at this. Hillary Clinton will go to her grave with the voices of those men screaming for help. And she denied them.

Obama will too, but he is a sociopath without any conscience. So it will not bother him in the least. He cares only and solely about himself.
No way she loses sleep at night about those men screaming for help.  She already has 1 dead person from her hubby's term in office. The only thing she loses sleep or is worried about is not becoming prez.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 10:27:22 AM »
The image of Ambassador Stevens being dragged through the streets comes to mind, and I have to wonder whether the Hilldebeaste really is this completely out of touch with reality - or is it simply a matter of pure evil.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 10:42:45 AM »
The image of Ambassador Stevens being dragged through the streets comes to mind, and I have to wonder whether the Hilldebeaste really is this completely out of touch with reality - or is it simply a matter of pure evil.
pure evil.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 10:49:29 AM »

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!"

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf