Author Topic: Issa backs off on Benghazi  (Read 362 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Issa backs off on Benghazi
« on: May 30, 2014, 02:17:54 PM »

Support the USO

Offline Relic

Re: Issa backs off on Benghazi
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 02:26:27 PM »
Another shocker. Darrell Impotent Issa

Offline Carling

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 06:48:24 PM »
Another shocker. Darrell Impotent Issa

If you actually took the time to read the article, you'll see that Issa isn't calling Kerry so that Gowdy's committee can call him and get him under oath.  Instead, name-calling that isn't really deserved seems to be your response.  :whistle:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 06:49:01 PM by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 07:36:22 PM »
.... Issa isn't calling Kerry so that Gowdy's committee can call him and get him under oath. 

This is a TERRIFIC move.  I was concerned that Kerry would skate through the Issa committee ... and Kerry already said he wasn't going to testify before both.  Now he gets to raise his right hand in Gowdy's committee.

I am loving this!   :smokin:
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline speekinout

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 07:43:41 PM »
This is a TERRIFIC move.  I was concerned that Kerry would skate through the Issa committee ... and Kerry already said he wasn't going to testify before both.  Now he gets to raise his right hand in Gowdy's committee.

I am loving this!   :smokin:

Me, too! I don't know if Kerry could have got away with completely avoiding Gowdy's committee, but he sure could have stalled for a (long?) while. Now he has no excuse. He basically said he'd testify once. Yesss!  :beer:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 09:12:36 PM »
Well, if Trey Gowdy can't get to the bottom of this, I don't know who else can - he's one of the best as far as I'm concerned.  Sounds like a good plan. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 05:52:50 AM »
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline Relic

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014, 11:33:27 AM »
If you actually took the time to read the article, you'll see that Issa isn't calling Kerry so that Gowdy's committee can call him and get him under oath.  Instead, name-calling that isn't really deserved seems to be your response.  :whistle:

Guilty as charged. I dislike Issa, so I did a drive by insult.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf