Author Topic: Dems to push funding for more VA hospitals  (Read 271 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Dems to push funding for more VA hospitals
« on: May 29, 2014, 06:30:07 PM »

Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Dems to push funding for more VA hospitals
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 07:50:40 PM »
Typical! We can't run the ones we already have so give us even more!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 08:06:34 PM »
The Democrat solution for everything:  throw money at it.  Who the hell cares THAT THEY CAN'T SPEND THE MONEY APPROPRIATED RIGHT NOW!!!!

I suspect the VA is, like every other government agency, ass deep in people who don't do jack.  Nobody ever thinks of downsizing a government agency, I guess.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 08:09:24 PM »
The Democrat solution for everything:  throw money at it.  Who the hell cares THAT THEY CAN'T SPEND THE MONEY APPROPRIATED RIGHT NOW!!!!

I suspect the VA is, like every other government agency, ass deep in people who don't do jack.  Nobody ever thinks of downsizing a government agency, I guess.

Lots of us talk about it! What we need are some people in Washington who will actually DO IT!

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 08:21:31 PM »

There are stats emerging now, and I cannot put my hands on them at the moment, that show how many "Administrators" there are at VA Medical Centers, as opposed to actual Doctors and Nurses who provide actual care.  Think about how top heavy your local School Board is....how many "Administrators" there are in each school that do not teach anything....and then compound the problem and apply it to the VA. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2014, 08:24:35 PM »
There are stats emerging now, and I cannot put my hands on them at the moment, that show how many "Administrators" there are at VA Medical Centers, as opposed to actual Doctors and Nurses who provide actual care.  Think about how top heavy your local School Board is....how many "Administrators" there are in each school that do not teach anything....and then compound the problem and apply it to the VA.

I have not one modicum of doubt that you are not 100% correct!

In fact, I would probably faint dead away if I found out otherwise!

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2014, 08:57:47 PM »

As my sainted grandmother used to say:  too many chiefs and not enough indians.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf