Author Topic: President Obama, Hillary Clinton meet at the White House  (Read 354 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
President Obama, Hillary Clinton meet at the White House
« on: May 29, 2014, 09:06:40 pm »

President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had lunch together at the White House on Thursday, an official confirmed.

“The president enjoyed an informal, private lunch with Secretary Clinton at the White House this afternoon,” the official said, responding to a request for comment after People Magazine posted a photo of Clinton at the White House along with a reporter from the magazine. The tweet was subsequently deleted.

The White House didn’t share any further information about the latest meeting of the onetime rivals.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/barack-obama-hillary-clinton-white-house-meeting-107227.html#ixzz338njPTJQ
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline markswife

Re: President Obama, Hillary Clinton meet at the White House
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 09:39:35 am »
I wonder what they had for lunch. Bet it wasn't the crap they want to feed the kids...
You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done.