Author Topic: Clinton to talk Benghazi, 'Hard Choices'  (Read 431 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton to talk Benghazi, 'Hard Choices'
« on: May 29, 2014, 05:50:24 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/207600-hillary-clinton-to-face-questions-on-benghazi-2016-on-fox-news

May 29, 2014, 01:10 pm
Clinton to talk Benghazi, 'Hard Choices'

By Rebecca Shabad

Hillary Clinton will face questions about Benghazi, the 2016 presidential election and her new book in a joint interview Fox News has secured for next month.

Fox News anchors Bret Baier and Greta Van Susteren will present the half-hour interview at 6:45 p.m. on June 17, the network announced Thursday.

“The joint half-hour interview will cover an array of topics, including Clinton’s forthcoming book Hard Choices the upcoming 2016 presidential election and the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya,” Fox News said.

Both anchors have interviewed sitting or former presidents including President Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton. Van Susteren last interviewed Hillary Clinton in January 2013.

The interview with Fox, which has zeroed in on the Benghazi probe more than most of its competitors, will come just a month after the House Select Committee was formed to further investigate the deadly 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic annex in Libya.

Clinton’s new book Hard Choices about her experience as secretary of State will be released June 10.

The day before, ABC News will air Diane Sawyer’s interview with Clinton. She will then sit for a live interview with Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America” the morning after.

The former first lady and Democratic front-runner if she chooses to run for president in 2016, will continue promoting her memoir on a tour this summer.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Clinton to talk Benghazi, 'Hard Choices'
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 06:51:52 pm »
Boldly getting out in front, as a tactic. The Clintons aren't thought of as brilliant political figures, for nothing.

Bret and Greta will be walking a tightrope.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 06:57:22 pm »
It all becomes yesterday's news ... with "I've already answered all of these questions, let's move on".

I hate them.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 07:34:57 pm »
It all becomes yesterday's news ... with "I've already answered all of these questions, let's move on".

I hate them.

And the proper response would be "Yes! But You have not yet answered them under oath!"
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 07:45:59 pm »
She will paint herself as the sympathetic party - meaning that she needs sympathy for the difficult choices that were necessary.  Sigh... it is so lonely being in her shoes. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck