Author Topic: Houston Mayor Forces All to Open Girls Rooms to Men (The liberal insanity continues).  (Read 523 times)

Offline mrclose

And the left, along with their Gay Mafia comrades cheer!

HOUSTON, Texas—Houston’s bathrooms, showers, and dressing facilities will now be open to all, regardless of gender, gender identity, gender expression, or other predilection of gender behavior.

By an 11-6 vote of the Houston City Council, Mayor Annise Parker achieved this as the crowning jewel of her tenure as mayor.

Mayor Parker, Houston’s first openly gay mayor, said passing this ordinance was not the most important thing she has done in office, according to an article in the Fairfield Citizen, but it is the “most personally meaningful thing I will ever do as mayor.”

Houston Council Member, At Large Position 3, Michael Kubosh took exception to this. Kubosh told KPRC TV, "It's going to criminalize people that have been found in violation in the ordinance and the fine could be between $500 to $5,000."

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/05/28/Houston-Mayor-Forces-All-to-Open-Girls-Rooms-to-Men]Houston Mayor Forces All to Open Girls Rooms to Men
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mountaineer

Houston’s bathrooms, showers, and dressing facilities will now be open to all, regardless of gender, gender identity, gender expression, or other predilection of gender behavior.
So your run-of-the-mill sex offender can say, "Hey, the mayor said I could be in the ladies' restroom. I'm just expressing my gender or some such predilection of gender behavior. Yeah, that's what it is."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mrclose

Just the fact that the bathroom clause was in it (bill) in the first place and was taken out because of the backlash should be a clue.

As others have pointed out .. the language still allows lawsuits for discrimination!

(I'm a guy but when I get to Houston .. I'm wearing dresses!) :silly: :silly:
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self