Author Topic: When Bushies blew a CIA cover, it was 'treason'; now, it's a mistake BY BYRON YORK  (Read 361 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Can anyone say Hypocrites?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Offline Relic

We know, and the media knows there is a double standard. Heck, even some of the public suspects there is a double standard. The media doesn't even try to hide it anymore.

And not enough of us care.

Offline MACVSOG68

We know, and the media knows there is a double standard. Heck, even some of the public suspects there is a double standard. The media doesn't even try to hide it anymore.

And not enough of us care.

It seems more than obvious, yet some of my friends and family won't watch any news that isn't from the big three networks, so when they hear about this double standard favoring the left, their eyes glaze over.  Even my sister unfriended me and will have nothing further to do with me on any level.  She believes I care only about the military and not the poor, the minorities or women.  To her, anything that comes from FoxNews is nothing but racist right wing drivel.  And in her mind, the other networks won't hold Fox or the right accountable.  That's the double standard to the liberals.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline Relic

It seems more than obvious, yet some of my friends and family won't watch any news that isn't from the big three networks, so when they hear about this double standard favoring the left, their eyes glaze over.  Even my sister unfriended me and will have nothing further to do with me on any level.  She believes I care only about the military and not the poor, the minorities or women.  To her, anything that comes from FoxNews is nothing but racist right wing drivel.  And in her mind, the other networks won't hold Fox or the right accountable.  That's the double standard to the liberals.

We are all seeing the same thing. To many, anything on Fox News is 100% lies. If Fox reported that water is wet, a significant number of Americans would think it a lie. If to talk to a moderate, and cite Fox News, you're likely to be seen as a raving lunatic.

I marvel at what the left has done to Fox News, and is actively doing the same thing to Republicans.

Offline katzenjammer

We are all seeing the same thing. To many, anything on Fox News is 100% lies. If Fox reported that water is wet, a significant number of Americans would think it a lie. If to talk to a moderate, and cite Fox News, you're likely to be seen as a raving lunatic.

I marvel at what the left has done to Fox News, and is actively doing the same thing to Republicans.

Just more of the ripening fruit of a deliberately dumbed down society....   :shrug:

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Can anyone say Hypocrites?

"Liberals"

how's that?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
When Bushies blew a CIA cover, it was 'treason'; now, it's a mistake
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2014, 06:59:22 AM »
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 07:00:12 AM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf