Author Topic: Dick Cheney: Obama Weakest President of 'My Lifetime'  (Read 356 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dick Cheney: Obama Weakest President of 'My Lifetime'
« on: May 29, 2014, 12:39:36 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=573898

Newsmax
Dick Cheney: Obama Weakest President of 'My Lifetime'
Wednesday, May 28, 2014 11:17 PM

By: Greg Richter

Former Vice President Dick Cheney says Barack Obama may be the weakest president in his lifetime.

Reacting to Obama's speech Wednesday before West Point military graduates that received a cool reception even from the cadets, Cheney told Fox News Channel's "Hannity" that the perception of the United States around the world is increasingly negative.

"But I think the main focus is on our president. He's a very, very weak president. Maybe the weakest, certainly in my lifetime," Cheney said.

Obama has in recent days given a timetable for taking all troops out of Afghanistan and said the United States should show restraint about entering future wars.

Critics, some in his own party, say such talk emboldens America's enemies, especially the al-Qaida-aligned Taliban in Afghanistan.

"We've got a problem of weakness," Cheny said. "It's centered right in the White House."

Noting that the 70th anniversary of D-Day is next week, Cheney said presidents since the end of World War II have had a general consensus that the world is safer with a strong U.S. military capability.

"I don't think Barack Obama believes that," Cheney said.

"I think it's the case that he hates to use military power. He doesn't believe it's ever justified," Cheney said. "And I think his speech today is going to put fear once again into the hearts of our allies, who don't believe they can count on the U.S."

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Re: Dick Cheney: Obama Weakest President of 'My Lifetime'
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 01:10:18 pm »
Our allies don't believe they can count on the USA, because under this pseudo CinC, they can't.

And Obama's pathetic speech to the West Point grads proved it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.