Author Topic: Breaking: VA Leaves Deceased Veterans to Rot in Morgue!  (Read 386 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Breaking: VA Leaves Deceased Veterans to Rot in Morgue!
« on: May 29, 2014, 06:21:32 AM »
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 06:22:51 AM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Breaking: VA Leaves Deceased Veterans to Rot in Morgue!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 07:12:27 AM »
Revolting.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 09:55:21 AM »
This is inexcusable and I hope that it is the last nail in the Obamacare coffin!  This VA scandal is a glaring example of what happens when you let a huge government bureaucracy run medical care.  It goes way beyond what we are just starting to hear about - and now, we hear about this treatment of some of the dead bodies - there can be absolutely no humanity in a system that can treat veterans this way! 

What is poorly lacking right now are leaders that will stand up and call this out for the epic failure that it is and to use this to show how Obamacare will eventually disintegrate the same way.  If not NOW - when would you attack this?  There is no leadership on this.

There are a few voices in the wilderness, but they are usually silenced by the rest of the party - especially the leadership.  This VA scandal is something that enrages everyone and something most people agree is atrocious and must be fixed. This is an election year and we need to hear loud clear voices telling the people that this will not stand and that we need to stop Obamacare for the very same reason! 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 10:14:54 AM »
Revolting.

Not sure that is a strong enough word!  :#@$%:

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2014, 12:11:09 PM »
 **nononono* useless government  swine
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2014, 02:54:08 PM »
And Obama has the power to fire those managing the  U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and he still won't go there.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2014, 05:13:31 PM »
And Obama has the power to fire those managing the  U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and he still won't go there.

Obama doesn't give a damn about the veterans, they are at the bottom of his "get to" list. 

But now, this stuff is becoming public and it hurts his poll numbers/fundraising capabilities.  So he will have to get his face out there and act like he cares -

:3:

By the way Navy, I know this is a serious topic - but I keep meaning to tell you that I love your avatar!  It makes me laugh every time I see it!    :silly:

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2014, 10:54:11 PM »
Obama doesn't give a damn about the veterans, they are at the bottom of his "get to" list. 

But now, this stuff is becoming public and it hurts his poll numbers/fundraising capabilities.  So he will have to get his face out there and act like he cares -

:3:

By the way Navy, I know this is a serious topic - but I keep meaning to tell you that I love your avatar!  It makes me laugh every time I see it!    :silly:

Never heard of Benny Hill, until seeing his show on Armed Forces Television. It was a favorite among the crew on my ship. We never could get enough of him. When I was thinking of a new avatar, one that is a bit humorous yet had a Navy theme, there is only one I could think of, Benny in a Navy uniform. I think I'll keep it.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2014, 11:41:25 PM »
Never heard of Benny Hill, until seeing his show on Armed Forces Television. It was a favorite among the crew on my ship. We never could get enough of him. When I was thinking of a new avatar, one that is a bit humorous yet had a Navy theme, there is only one I could think of, Benny in a Navy uniform. I think I'll keep it.

Excellent choice!  LOL!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf