Author Topic: NSA: Please Utilize Spying Tools You Use On Citizens To Acquire Emails VA Won’t Give Congress  (Read 171 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them

NSA: Please Utilize Spying Tools You Use On Citizens To Acquire Emails VA Won’t Give Congress

by Jan Morgan

I’m watching Fox News this morning, listening to Republicans at the committee hearing, whine about the fact that they are not getting the VA email records they requested in a timely manner.
 They complain that the VA is sifting through emails and only providing copies of the email correspondence that is vague and does not shed light on the investigation.
 Selective filtering…. so to speak.

So…. I’m a bit confused.
 The United States Government through NSA can spy on our email, our cell phone conversations, texts, and our social media pages and message center.. There is no where for average Americans to hide from Big Brother when he wants to know what we are up to.. HOWEVER, the government WILL NOT spy on its own agencies…

Continue Reading at JanMorganMedia.com

Read the rest of this Liberty Alliance article here: http://libertyalliance.com/2014/05/nsa-please-utilize-spying-tools-use-citizens-acquire-emails-va-wont-give-congress/#BgYyq4Szo3blBe0f.99
Abraham Lincoln:

There is no grievance that is a fit object of redress by mob law.
--January 27, 1838 Lyceum Address

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. And not to Democrats alone do I make this appeal, but to all who love these
great and true principles.
--August 27, 1856 Speech at Kalamazoo, Michigan

Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.
--July 10, 1858 Speech at Chicago

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf