Author Topic: Kerry tells Snowden to 'man up' and come home  (Read 417 times)

Offline flowers

Kerry tells Snowden to 'man up' and come home
« on: May 28, 2014, 02:34:20 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/28/kerry-tells-snowden-to-man-up-and-come-home/?intcmp=latestnews

Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday called National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden a fugitive and challenged him to "man up and come back to the United States."

Kerry was asked about Snowden in a nationally broadcast interview in the wake of an interview in which Snowden said he never intended to be holed up in Russia but was forced to go there because Washington decided to "revoke my passport."

Asked about this, Kerry replied on NBC's "Today" show: "Well, for a supposedly smart guy, that's a pretty dumb answer, after all."

Snowden, a former NSA contract analyst, leaked a massive volume of NSA documents to the media.

"If Mr. Snowden wants to come back to the United States," Kerry said, "we'll have him on a flight today." Kerry said Snowden should "stand up in the United States and make his case to the American people."

Offline flowers

Re: Kerry tells Snowden to 'man up' and come home
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 02:35:32 pm »
Hey kerry did you ever 'man up' and pay your full taxes on that yacht of yours?

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 02:39:32 pm »
FU, JFK

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 02:49:49 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien