Author Topic: Democrat Pat Caddell: We Have People in the VA Getting Bonuses to Kill Veterans and Obama DOESN’T Care  (Read 350 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/05/27/democrat-pat-caddell-we-have-people-in-the-va-getting-bonuses-to-kill-veterans-and-obama-doesnt-care/

May 27, 2014 By TPNN Staff

Democrat strategist Pat Caddell, appearing on FOX News, said that Obama doesn’t care anymore about the VA scandal than he does about the IRS or Benghazi scandals (WATCH BELOW).

Caddell began by mockingly comparing Obama to Hogan’s Heroes’ TV character “Sergeant Schultz.”

“Look, this is a president who said I know nothing, the Sergeant Schultz defense, as it was with the IRS, as it is with every scandal, as with Benghazi. ‘I don’t know. I know nothing about it,’” began Caddell.

“We have people in the VA getting bonuses for killing people, for God’s sake, a disgusted Caddell told Harris Faulkner and the other panelists. “Obama hasn’t cared anything about it any more than he has cared about what happened at the IRS or anything else,” an angry Caddell said.

Caddell blasted the self-serving “feather our nests” culture in Washington, D.C., as being “unbelievable” and even chastised his fellow Democrats for not being upset about Obama’s many scandals:

It is that the people serve the government. The government is there for us to feather our nests. The VA is the worst example, and it’s so amazing now to see even Democrats, even people in my party upset who can’t seem to get themselves upset about all the other scandals. But it is a mentality in Washington that says screw the people and the hell with them as John said. And the president, he really doesn’t care. I’m sorry to be cynical but truthful.”

« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 04:38:37 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 07:02:35 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

At this point, Pat Caddell is less of a Democrat than many of the posters here.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Relic wrote:
[[ At this point, Pat Caddell is less of a Democrat than many of the posters here. ]]

Post of the day!

From the article:
[[ Caddell blasted the self-serving “feather our nests” culture in Washington, D.C., as being “unbelievable” ]]

It ain't just the democrats who are guilty of that. Something else you won't hear many say in this forum, either...