Author Topic: 'C'mon. C'mon': Obama Scolds Female Reporter Asking About Foreign Policy  (Read 377 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/27/Obama-Lectures-Female-Reporter-After-She-Asks-About-Afghanistan

by Charlie Spiering 27 May 2014, 9:19 AM PDT

As President Obama toured the White House Science Fair, news broke that he would keep 9,800 troops in Afghanistan after the end of the year even though he signaled that combat operations would end in 2014.

After Obama finished talking to individual students and posing for pictures with the press, White House correspondent for Real Clear Politics Alexis Simendinger asked him a question about breaking news on the White House's approach to Syria's civil war as he prepared to exit the room.

“I’m sorry, we’re doing a science fair - c’mon. C’mon.” Obama said irritably as he turned and walked out of the room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOd52XGeV8A

UPDATE: Simendinger's question referred to the White House's policy in Syria, not Afghanistan, as this article first stated. According to the pool report: "President Obama declined to respond to a POOL question about reports the US is sending trainers to help rebels in Syria."

The headline and text of this article have been updated to reflect this information.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

According to the pool report: "President Obama declined to respond to a POOL question about reports the US is sending trainers to help rebels in Syria."

"C'mon guys... gimme some time to watch Fox News before asking hard questions..."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online mountaineer

I have a six-pack of frosty cold brewskis waiting for me. C'mon. C'mon.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'C'mon. C'mon' guys...you know I haven't talked to Valerie yet!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Security, come and get this person - off with her head!  C'mon! C'mon!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

All I can say is:

:peeonobama: