Author Topic: 'C'mon. C'mon': Obama Scolds Female Reporter Asking About Foreign Policy  (Read 243 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/27/Obama-Lectures-Female-Reporter-After-She-Asks-About-Afghanistan

by Charlie Spiering 27 May 2014, 9:19 AM PDT

As President Obama toured the White House Science Fair, news broke that he would keep 9,800 troops in Afghanistan after the end of the year even though he signaled that combat operations would end in 2014.

After Obama finished talking to individual students and posing for pictures with the press, White House correspondent for Real Clear Politics Alexis Simendinger asked him a question about breaking news on the White House's approach to Syria's civil war as he prepared to exit the room.

“I’m sorry, we’re doing a science fair - c’mon. C’mon.” Obama said irritably as he turned and walked out of the room.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOd52XGeV8A" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOd52XGeV8A</a>

UPDATE: Simendinger's question referred to the White House's policy in Syria, not Afghanistan, as this article first stated. According to the pool report: "President Obama declined to respond to a POOL question about reports the US is sending trainers to help rebels in Syria."

The headline and text of this article have been updated to reflect this information.

Support the USO

Offline GourmetDan

According to the pool report: "President Obama declined to respond to a POOL question about reports the US is sending trainers to help rebels in Syria."

"C'mon guys... gimme some time to watch Fox News before asking hard questions..."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true." - Unknown

Offline mountaineer

I have a six-pack of frosty cold brewskis waiting for me. C'mon. C'mon.
Just being unique doesn't make you useful.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
'C'mon. C'mon' guys...you know I haven't talked to Valerie yet!

Support the USO

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Security, come and get this person - off with her head!  C'mon! C'mon!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

All I can say is:

:peeonobama:
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf