Author Topic: Barack Obama is accused of timidity overseas, thereby raising fear and anger among allies  (Read 306 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Good article and worth the read.  What happens when the fit really hits the shan, and Obama is nowhere to be found?  My biggest fear is a fast building crisis in the Middle East that culminates in a nuclear brush war.  A leadership vacuum the size of the one Obama has created over there is just the recipe for such an atrocity.

:smokin:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Chief - everyone worries about that. Look at some of the really odd alliances that have sprung up recently in the ME. Israel, Jordon, Turkey and Saudi are sharing intel and giving each others forces free passage. That is a coalition no one ever expected to see.

France, the UK and China are working hard in Africa to root out the scum - again, not what one might call a natural alliance! No one trusts Obama. He has squandered every last bit of good will.

And look at the so called Israel/Palestine peace process. Two fingers up from both sides to Kerry, yet a gracious and willing agreement from both sides to meet and talk with His Holiness.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 09:09:51 PM by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
yah...and Saudi Arabia just went out of their way to stage a major military parade that featured their latest Chinese missiles.  There is much speculation about how much the Chinee will charge House Saud to put Chinese nuclear warheads on those missiles.....that's how confident the Saudis are in Obammy.....

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
yah...and Saudi Arabia just went out of their way to stage a major military parade that featured their latest Chinese missiles.  There is much speculation about how much the Chinee will charge House Saud to put Chinese nuclear warheads on those missiles.....that's how confident the Saudis are in Obammy.....

Obama has a problem, as far as the Saudi's are concerned. He's too weak to do what is right, and too self centered to stay bought. And Iran is a huge fear for the House of Saud - they want the holy sites. If they can't have them, no one can. I fully expect Iran's first nuke to be over Medina or Mecca - not Israel. Iran may hate Israel and hate the West, but the Saudis holding their equivalent of the Holy Land is totally intolerable to them.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

Good article and worth the read.  What happens when the fit really hits the shan, and Obama is nowhere to be found?  My biggest fear is a fast building crisis in the Middle East that culminates in a nuclear brush war.  A leadership vacuum the size of the one Obama has created over there is just the recipe for such an atrocity.

:smokin:

Apres moi le deluge.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf