Author Topic: Royal privacy row as German tabloid publishes picture of the Duchess of Cambridge’s bare behind when her skirt blew up during Australia tour  (Read 968 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2639702/Royal-privacy-row-German-tabloid-website-publishes-picture-Duchess-Cambridges-skirt-blew-Australia-tour.html

Describing what happened Bild said: ‘Photos show our favourite Duchess Kate, 32, in the Australian Blue Mountains. The rotor blades of the royal helicopter swirl the air so that Kate's summer dress blew up – giving a clear view of her beautiful bum!’

The pictures were offered to the British press - who refused them - so the photographer sold them to the 'highest bidder' around the world, according to the Daily Star.

MailOnline contacted Bild today but was told no one was available to comment.

Offline flowers

m
Yikes she wasn't wearing undies or was wearing a thong?  Is this a photoshop?  Well crap her bun (or is is called a bum? help EC!)   is way better to look at than those others.............. :smokin:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 09:01:14 pm by flowers »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I think this is the second time this has happened..I think the Princess should start wearing panties.... :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
I think this is the second time this has happened..I think the Princess should start wearing panties.... :whistle:

She's fine just like that, and God Bless the (future) Queen!
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
No comparison there Flowers, and thanks for the mental baggage for the rest of the evening.....Kim always was known for her big ass, and her sex tape.....

:beer:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The Princess has always been a bit of an exhibitionist in private. Not too long ago she was pictured topless. This is certainly not a surprise, at least to me.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024