Author Topic: Royal privacy row as German tabloid publishes picture of the Duchess of Cambridge’s bare behind when her skirt blew up during Australia tour  (Read 523 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2639702/Royal-privacy-row-German-tabloid-website-publishes-picture-Duchess-Cambridges-skirt-blew-Australia-tour.html

Describing what happened Bild said: ‘Photos show our favourite Duchess Kate, 32, in the Australian Blue Mountains. The rotor blades of the royal helicopter swirl the air so that Kate's summer dress blew up – giving a clear view of her beautiful bum!’

The pictures were offered to the British press - who refused them - so the photographer sold them to the 'highest bidder' around the world, according to the Daily Star.

MailOnline contacted Bild today but was told no one was available to comment.

Offline flowers

m
Yikes she wasn't wearing undies or was wearing a thong?  Is this a photoshop?  Well crap her bun (or is is called a bum? help EC!)   is way better to look at than those others.............. :smokin:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 05:01:14 PM by flowers »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
I think this is the second time this has happened..I think the Princess should start wearing panties.... :whistle:

Support the USO

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
I think this is the second time this has happened..I think the Princess should start wearing panties.... :whistle:

She's fine just like that, and God Bless the (future) Queen!
“[Euthanasia] is what any State medical service has sooner or later got to face. If you are going to be kept alive in institutions run by and paid for by the State, you must accept the State’s right to economize when necessary …” The Ministry of Fear by Graham Green (New York: Penguin Books [1943] 2005, p. 165).

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
No comparison there Flowers, and thanks for the mental baggage for the rest of the evening.....Kim always was known for her big ass, and her sex tape.....

:beer:

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • ^^ Actual picture of me.
    • Fullervision
The Princess has always been a bit of an exhibitionist in private. Not too long ago she was pictured topless. This is certainly not a surprise, at least to me.
STILL a proud supporter of the Free Conservative Resistance (no affiliation with the left-wing "Resistance")

"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf