Author Topic: Kerry Insults France, UK, Canada, Israel in One Speech  (Read 497 times)

rangerrebew

Kerry Insults France, UK, Canada, Israel in One Speech
« on: May 26, 2014, 09:40:59 am »
Kerry Insults France, UK, Canada, Israel in One Speech

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On May 25, 2014 @ 11:22 am In The Point | 20 Comments

The State Department repeatedly refused to name Boko Haram a terrorist organization, urged the government to pursue appeasement policies and even threatened the Nigerian government for daring to fight them.

Now Kerry is beating his sunken chest while insulting a whole bunch of other countries.

The United States is alone in helping Nigeria locate more than 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Islamists, Secretary of State John Kerry said Thursday, despite help on the ground from Britain, France and Israel

“Boko Haram, Nigeria, only the United States is there offering the assistance to help find those young women,” Kerry said during a dinner at the State Department.

“Other countries not only aren’t they invited, but they didn’t even offer. That’s a difference, and I think it’s a difference worth dwelling on.”

However the United States is joined in Nigeria by Britain, France and Israel, which have sent their own experts. China, which saw 10 citizens likely abducted by Boko Haram in a region bordering Cameroon, has also proposed to help.

Also Canada appears to have sent some support.

The Canadian government announced more than two weeks ago that it was sending surveillance equipment and personnel to Nigeria to help search for the schoolgirls who were abducted by Boko Haram extremists. It later emerged that Canada was also sending special forces’ soldiers as further support.

Then in a stunning betrayal, Kerry lashed out at his own homeland.

In his speech, Kerry also lashed out at France, whose Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius has expressed regret that the United States did not attack Syria a year ago amid spiraling violence in the conflict there.

“People are angry because we did not strike Syria at one instance but guess what: Today, 92 percent of all the chemical weapons in Syria are out and being destroyed and the other eight percent will get out,” a visibly angry Kerry said, without mentioning France specifically.

“That never would have occurred otherwise.”

It hasn’t occurred anyway. Anyone who thinks that Syria has given up the majority of its chemical weapons is… well John Kerry.

The UK is not exactly thrilled with the snub. The French enjoy diplomatic fights with the US. And the Israelis couldn’t possibly hate Kerry anymore. But there is something strange about Kerry using a State Department dinner to demonstrate the opposite of diplomacy.

It’s the kind of thing Democrats expected from Bush.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/kerry-insults-france-uk-canada-israel-in-one-speech/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Kerry Insults France, UK, Canada, Israel in One Speech
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 01:13:10 pm »
Does this idiot ever read a newspaper?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 01:29:14 pm »
"Then in a stunning betrayal, Kerry lashed out at his own homeland."

Not the first time he's ever done that, and it sure won't be the last time.  That's what John Kerry DOES. 

You look up "buffoon" in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of John Kerry.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 02:59:53 pm »
The guy really is as stupid as we always said he is. I mean by that, that his behavior has gone past jokes or partisan barbs, he really is seriously stupid.

Biden must be happy that Obama managed to dig deep, and to find someone more stupid and silly than he is.

The Obama W.H. is like clown car. It is just one clown after another and they never stop coming.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2014, 03:07:11 pm »
He's stupid, but I'd wager his lies are intentional as well. Everyone in this administration knows they can lie without ceasing and few will call them on it. It's nice to have compliant news media.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2014, 03:32:44 pm »
He's stupid, but I'd wager his lies are intentional as well. Everyone in this administration knows they can lie without ceasing and few will call them on it. It's nice to have compliant news media.

True. But I do not see any agenda in what he said. All I get from these remarks is a combination of hubris, ignorance, and stupidity. Even if everything he said was true, which everything he said is demonstrably untrue, but even if it was true, there was absolutely no reason to speak about it.

The whole incident was just plain wrong, on every level.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2014, 03:43:30 pm »

True. But I do not see any agenda in what he said. All I get from these remarks is a combination of hubris, ignorance, and stupidity. Even if everything he said was true, which everything he said is demonstrably untrue, but even if it was true, there was absolutely no reason to speak about it.

The whole incident was just plain wrong, on every level.

There is an agenda. Only the USA has responded. It's untrue - the French and British were there well in advance - but it forwards the narrative of the USA still being proactive as the worlds policeman, and the world is safe under Obama.

As far as the Canadians go - I feel very slightly sorry for Boko Haram. Those guys don't do rescues. In, kill, out. That is all they do.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink