Author Topic: 'Disturbed white males' are the most dangerous people in the country: Michael Moore speaks out after Elliot Rodgers killed his three roommates, two sorority sisters and a male student  (Read 621 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638993/Disturbed-white-males-dangerous-people-country-Michael-Moore-speaks-latest-U-S-mass-shooting.html

'Disturbed white males' are the most dangerous people in the country: Michael Moore speaks out after Elliot Rodgers killed his three roommates, two sorority sisters and a male student

Filmmaker Michael Moore responded to calls for comment on the latest mass shooting in the U.S.
    He wrote in a Facebook post that he no longer has anything to say 'about what is now a normal part of American life'
    He said that nothing has changed since he made the 2002 documentary Bowling for Columbine
    That film dealt with the Columbine High School massacre by Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris
    The U.S. is plagued by violent attacks in part because of a climate of fear and paranoia and weak gun laws
    He said the national symbol is not the bald eagle but the gun
    'Enjoy the rest of your day, and rest assured this will all happen again very soon,' he concluded

By Alex Greig

Published: 15:13 EST, 25 May 2014 | Updated: 16:16 EST, 25 May 2014

The filmmaker behind Bowling for Columbine has responded to calls for comment following the latest U.S. mass shooting.

Michael Moore wrote a Facebook post describing America's national symbol as the gun, not the bald eagle.

'With due respect to those who are asking me to comment on last night’s tragic mass shooting ... I no longer have anything to say about what is now part of normal American life,' Moore wrote.

'Everything I have to say about this, I said it 12 years ago,' he said, referencing his 2002 documentary in which he explored the possible causes of the horrific Columbine High School massacre in 1999 carried out by teens Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

He goes on to say that the U.S. is singularly plagued by these violent attacks in part because of a climate of fear and paranoia and weak gun laws that enable 'disturbed white males' to get their hands on deadly weapons - legally.

Elliot Rodger was found to have three .9mm semi-automatic gun and more than 400 rounds of ammunition, all of which was legally purchased and registered.

Moore writes that while other countries have more violent histories than the U.S., more guns per capita and consume the same violent movies and video games as the U.S., but none have anywhere near the rates of mass killings that America does.

'...and yet we don't seem to want to ask ourselves this simple question: "Why us? What is it about US?"' he writes.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
And so it begins exactly as expected. NRA is evil. White males are evil. and on and on and on...

It is everybody's fault except for the guy who actually did the murders. His father and family and his doctors are more guilty in this than the NRA or 'White males' are. They should have had him locked up years ago. They must have known that he was severly unstable.

I thought I read somewhere that he was mixed White and Chinese.
Looks like they are doing another Zimmerman. Anyone in America who goes on a rampage is automatically 'White' apparently.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline SouthTexas

'With due respect to those who are asking me to comment on last night’s tragic mass shooting ... I no longer have anything to say about what is now part of normal American life,' Moore wrote.

Good, then STFU.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline raml

rangerrebew

Mikey must have been misquoted. :whistle:  He meant to say white liberal males, except for the occasional black guy who shoots up Navy bases or the occasional muslim who shoots up Army bases.  He also noted that black murder rates are the highest in the nation but the media didn't chose to say that. :3:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Then why is it that blacks kill more people overall.
About seven times more, from the last time I checked. The stats are available, but somewhat camouflaged inside Justice Department crime data.

Blacks are well represented in mass murder/serial murder. The Atlanta guy back in the 70s, the DC snipers, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States 

"Homicide[edit]

According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and Native Americans and Asians 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.[32][33]"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34