Author Topic: David Plouffe: 2010 Tea Party Candidates Were 'Witches and Defenders of Rape'  (Read 426 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/25/David-Plouffe-2010-Tea-Party-Candidates-Were-Witches-and-Defenders-of-Rape

by Charlie Spiering 25 May 2014, 10:05 AM PDT

Former Obama campaign manager David Plouffe remarked during an appearance on ABC’s ‘This Week’ that Tea Party candidates in 2010 were “witches and defenders of rape.”

Plouffe made his remarks during a panel discussion of how the Republican establishment was successfully fighting back against bad candidates in the 2014 mid-term elections.

“Well, let me say this, I mean, I don't get the celebration. I mean, OK, maybe it's a low bar … so they're not witches and defenders of rape,” he said.

Plouffe added that although Republicans in 2014 “don't pledge allegiance to all the crazy” they were still flawed candidates.

“Let's look at 2016. Different electorate, battleground states, all against immigration reform, all denying climate change, all against gay marriage, all against funding things like education and transportation and jobs,” he said. “This is not people that are going to win, you know, the middle of the electorate or the emerging parts of the electorate.”

He also remarked that Rick Perry, Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio had “run away” from their tough stances on immigration.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
He is taunting his opponents, much like Rove does.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Rivergirl

Leaving no doubt that they are beyond desperate to deflect attention from their failures.
Blaming Bush is not working, calling everyone a racist is just a tired old rant, so now it's that we're witches and rapists.
What a pathetic bunch of losers

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Plouffe is a bleep and Karl Rove would be glad to kick his ass for him.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I do not know this guy or anything about him. But just from reading what he said I know without knowing that he has to be secular hate filled Jew. If he is not, he missed his calling. Because he talks just like all of them. He would fit right in with them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I do not know this guy or anything about him. But just from reading what he said I know without knowing that he has to be secular hate filled Jew. If he is not, he missed his calling. Because he talks just like all of them. He would fit right in with them.
What do Jews have to do with this discussion?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

He's a creepy Obama butt-boy.  Going back to 2010 indicates how vapid their quiver is this time around.  The VA scandal is killing Plouffe's puff-daddy.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Nothing. I am just disappointed, again. What I said was just a passing observation based on my life experience. I meant no offense to you or anyone else.

It is just so typical. Whenever I am dealing with hard core, radical, fascist Leftists, there is almost always, ...well no, there are always Jews involved somehow some way. I just do not understand them or what it is they think they are doing or what they are accomplishing. But, nevermind. You are correct and I do not want to sidetrack the discussion. That is a different topic altogether.

It was just a passing thought, nothing more. It has to do with my experinces in synagogue dealing with these guys every day. His comments reminded me of them.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 02:18:32 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.