Author Topic: Democrats Privately Calling Obama 'Detached,' 'Flat Footed,' 'Incompetent'  (Read 596 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/democrats-privately-calling-obama-detached-flat-footed-incompetent_793544.html

Democrats Privately Calling Obama 'Detached,' 'Flat Footed,' 'Incompetent'
10:04 AM, May 25, 2014
BY DANIEL HALPER

CNN's John King reports that Democrats are privately calling President Obama "detached," "flat footed," and "incompetent."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aztOfMOAN-s

"Forget for a moment that Republican outrage," said King on his CNN show this morning. "More and more Democrats in key 2014 races are calling for the president to get a spine, they say, and fire his Veterans Affairs secretary. And what more and more Democrats are saying privately is scathing, calling the president and his team detached, flat footed, even incompetent.

"Maggie Haberman," said King turning to a panelist, "that's what strikes me, what democrats are saying privately in the wakes of the healthcare.gov problems, they see a president who doesn't want to take command, doesn't want to act fast. Raising the competence question. Some Democrats, who believe in government, [are saying] this White House doesn't appear to have its hand on the lever."

Haberman of Politico agreed, cited more examples, and added: "All of this adds up to somebody who just doesn't seem at all involved."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

"All of this adds up to somebody who just doesn't seem at all involved."
Ya think?

Priorities ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

CNN: Dems Privately Calling Obama ‘Detached, ‘Flat Footed,’ ‘Incompetent’

Maggie Haberman: ‘All of this adds up to somebody who just doesn't seem at all involved'

BY:  Washington Free Beacon Staff
May 25, 2014 10:41 am

CNN’s John King said the tone among Democrats behind closed doors on President Obama’s handling of the V.A. scandal is “scathing.”

“Forget for a moment that Republican outrage,” he said Sunday morning. “More and more Democrats in key 2014 races are calling for the president to get a spine, they say, and fire his Veterans Affairs secretary. And what more and more Democrats are saying privately is scathing, calling the president and his team detached, flat footed, even incompetent.”

King then turned to Politico panelist Maggie Haberman and said “what strikes me, what Democrats are saying privately in the wakes of the healthcare.gov problems, they see a president who doesn’t want to take command, doesn’t want to act fast – raising the competence question. Some Democrats, who believe in government, [are saying] this White House doesn’t appear to have its hand on the lever.”

Haberman agreed, citing several other mishaps including President Obama purportedly missing a Senate foreign policy meeting many expected him to attend. “All of this adds up to somebody who just doesn’t seem at all involved,” she said.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/cnn-dems-privately-calling-obama-detached-flat-footed-incompetent/
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 09:54:30 am by rangerrebew »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
YAWN......wake me up when they call him a treasonous, racist, anti-American bigoted Commie bastard.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
We heard the same dubious anonymous Republican attacks against Bush and many others.

I call  :bsflag:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

YAWN......wake me up when they call him a treasonous, racist, anti-American bigoted Commie bastard.

:thumbsup:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:amen:

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien